Username Post: What are you working for the holidays?        (Topic#1582783)
Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

I've been making Christmas cards and I'm quilling Nativities. What crafty stuff are ya'll working on for the holidays?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Crafting Marfa

Let's see I have two mini albums almost done just need to photo and video one and finish the cover on the other. Need to get a box of cards made for my mom's Christmas gift and cute three boxes for her from my ctmh cartridge for the gift cards she's giving.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Sneezy1956

I'm currently doing Christmas cards to send to DH's family in New Zealand and Australia...must get them shipped by the beginning of Dec.
I'm also doing December Daily for the first time this year...
Also, I reorganized all my albums and made one album for all my Christmas layouts so I'm looking forward to adding to it while I have all this holiday mood happening...I have a couple Chrismas' of my son to do and I want to do some pages of our families' favourite Christmas recipes....
Last year I made one of the Kaisercraft advent boxes but I don't think I'm going to attempt any big projects this year...just sticking to cards, layouts and December Daily!

Alison

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to kiyawinn

I am doing Christmas cards and teacher gifts. I really need to get a move on them too!!!!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to binkiemonstermom

I am using the studio calico december daily kit to make a "Christmas album" that will house all of our previous years + future years photo christmas cards. I've been wanting to do something with these but had no idea what to do til now. We do a photo card every year because both DH and my families are in different states and this way everyone gets to see us at least once a year.
We also will be doing a photo shoot this weekend for this years photo christmas card. Otherwise, no other holiday-ish craftiness happening here.

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B
In response to Shutterbugg

Finished a photo panel for my dad, working on a Disney vacation album for my mom, working on a calendar for my step-mom, working on a photo panel for a family friend.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Jessica G-B

I'm making a folder for any christmas cards i receive. i'm attempting a december daily that will last the whole month. it's pretty low key; I bought a photo album and am doing it simple

Diva
In response to cescrapper

Have done quite a few albums, mini albums, crochet coasters for glasses and I will do coasters made with tiles 4x4 and photographs. I will go to a CTMH workshop on December 15th to make my Christmas cards. I also crochet some scarves for my daughters and niece. Only to buy gifts for my two grandson and a gift card for my nephew!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

• Shutterbugg Said:
I am using the studio calico december daily kit to make a "Christmas album" that will house all of our previous years + future years photo christmas cards. I've been wanting to do something with these but had no idea what to do til now. We do a photo card every year because both DH and my families are in different states and this way everyone gets to see us at least once a year.
We also will be doing a photo shoot this weekend for this years photo christmas card. Otherwise, no other holiday-ish craftiness happening here.

Maureen not sure exactly what your planning but I just bought Kathy Orta's Folio tutorial and I'm going to put our Christmas stuff in one of them when I make it.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to Sneezy1956

I will have to look into the folio thing, as I have not heard of that before. I am covering each piece of chipboard with christmas paper and putting the year on each and then a couple page protectors will follow each chipboard sheet. The page protectors will hold the photo card for each year and then there will be a picture or two from christmas morning of that same year. There are enough chipboard sheets and page protectors to do 10 years with 2 page protectors per year. I am hoping to be able to find more 4x6 page protectors that will fit this book so I can add more years into it. Our first photo card was in 2004 so by the time I get through adding up to this years, it will be a. pretty full little book. I will take pictures and post them to my gallery once I finish the book.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

I am doing Christmas cards that has are pic of me and my husban and the dogs. that all finsh made a glass candle that has a pic of me and my husban for my mom it trun out alright. made some more stuff for are christams tree

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics