Username Post: Distress Stains Bottles, How Do You Store Yours?        (Topic#1582793)
CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I own about 20 Distress Stain Colors and want even more! Love 'em!

Does anyone have a good storage solution where you can see the lable/color?

I was thinking of getting another one of the Waverly hangers with little pockets, but I'm not sure if that's what I want. I did have them in little desktop drawers but I out grew that and you also can't see the colors looking down on the tops.

And while we are at it Perfect Pearls Mists too, how do you store yours?

Thanks!

Edited by CrimsonMama on 11-20-12 04:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to CrimsonMama

I have a couple of ideas the best I've seen is to take a small circle the same size as the top of the lid ink it and then put on the top of your bottle and store them in a basket....this is my way.

A friend of mine has all of hers on a really narrow shelf above her table with the labels facing her the shelf is just wide enough to hold her bottles.

Another friend has her in little bags with 3 bottles to a bag and hung on her clip it up.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sneezy1956

I see you also mentioned daubers. For my foam daubers, I purchased a clear and cheap fishing tackle box and keep each dauber upright in that. I like the above suggestion about the clip it up. I never thought of using mine for liquids and bottles. It's so great to be on this site and get all these helpful tips.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Well, I am thinking of a tackle box, but the TH Distress Stains....are daubers. I mean the bottles rather than the ink pads.

I am thinking too of labling the tops just that way too!

I was just checking to see if there is a specialize box or holder like there are for stickles.

Thanks!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

glad you all like what I suggested, I just bought an upper tier for my clip it up I'm thinking of moving my glimmer mists to it since they are a mess all in one basket. but, I have the problem of a very large order of I Am roses that is doe the end of the week I have to find room for them so think they are going to end up on the upper tier.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Sneezy1956

I store mine the same way as you Jane ... LOVE me some distress stains

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to madmatter

I've seen the suggestion, but haven't done it, to put one of those round white sticker on the top of the cap. Then put the stain on that, so you can see from the top which color is which.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I have mine on a long shelf.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Manda_K

I like the idea of the round stickers inked. I did find an artbin that I might get....I'm just afraid of outgrowing anything because TH keeps cool colors coming!

Thanks ya'll!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I just found a pretty box at M's that 30+ distress stain bottles fit in nicely. I also have three paint daubers in it. There is enough room left for the three metalic that I would also like to have.

Today I made Round Lables for the topwith the names on them. They are 3/4 inch rounds so if you have a punch that size and want my template, PM me your email address. It took me about 1.5 hours to make it. I am going to print on white paper and ink the top, but also will able to see the names in the box. Make sense?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics