Username Post: cricut cartridge question..        (Topic#1582811)
From The Beginning
Tenant
From The Beginning

I have just recently purchased a cricut so was wondering if there is a cartridge that does cursive? Also where is the best place to purchase these cartridges? Haven't been scrapping for awhile and soooo ready to get back into it but I am behind on a lot of the newer items....Thanks in advance for you help...Becky

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to From The Beginning

Cursive 101 and Opposites Attract both have great cursive fonts (I really love Opposites Attract). If you're interested in having the cursive letters be linked to each other, you should check out the free Circut Craft Room software that will allow you to "weld" the letters together.

I typically buy my cartridges on Ebay.

From The Beginning
Tenant
From The Beginning
In response to aquabunny

Thank-you for your advice and I will try the cricut craft room because I would like to try and weld them together if its not to difficult since I am new to this...

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to From The Beginning

It is very easy in the Craftroom. Just place the letters next to each other so they are touching and the program automatically welds them if you leave the "weld" button checked. When you open the program it is already checked ( well mine is anyway!)
It's as easy as that! Great program to use for free.
Of coarse like with any of their stuff, you have to own the cartridge to be able to cut from it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics