Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: How do you print your photos?        (Topic#1582839)
justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to Henri Jean

Yes Henri I like the Kodak Printer and it prints good quality photos. I relearned the Kodak center when you scan your photos you can put a lot of photos on the scanner and it'll usually scan and spereate all your photos for you. But sometimes it doesn't go that way but there a button where if you click it will pop up you can select each of your photo you scanned spereate. That what I forgot and rememerbed after while, lol. Just look around and read the reviews before you buy. Just so you know if it would be good fit for you or not. I heard good reviews there always going to be pro and cons to every machine though.

Justie

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to justartguy007

So Henri, have you tried doing your photos online to print at Walgreens? That way you would be able to keep all your changes. I would think you could print to any Walgreens depending on where you are at the time. I've never done it, but my BFF does it all the time.

I do mine online and pick up at our local Walmart. Ive had them print them again when they look muddy. they usually just need to clean the print machine. They are pretty good about checking them before they give them to you. Advantages of living in a smaller town. They have the time, and usually know you so they don't want to give bad photos.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

Hi Henri,
Just to confirm, you don't have to purchase a Kodak printer.
I actually got an HP Photosmart printer and it does a great job! What a difference.....
It can be any brand as long as it is specifically a photo printer.....you should google "best photo printers"
The one I got is the Photosmart C310....it was rated in the top 3 and I am really happy with it.

Alison

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

If you have a Silhouette, you can size photos in the software, and have it print and cut for you. You can make the photos different shapes as well.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to LesleyC

No Silhouette - wish I did have one.

My son used to have a HP Photosmart and it was awesome. Don't know what ever happened to it - I don't remember him ever printing a photo but I used it a time or two for real estate. However, it was one of the first and if he still has it, it will be ancient.

I ordered prints online at Walgreens in the past and they turned out really well. The last few times I tried to use it the program just jammed up and wouldn't let me do anything.

I called customer support and they couldn't figure out why it just jammed when I got to the checkout.

Guess I should try that again. Maybe I'll try that today instead of running to Walgreens. Would sure save time!

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps

I e-mail my photos to Walgreens. I have a PictureMate at home that I rarely used and now the pictures have a funny tint to them even though I bought a new color cartridge. I'm too concerned about how long photo quality lasts on at home printers. Does anyone know?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to t-scraps

Went back to Walgreens last night and told them I was shorted about 80 photos on my last order and didn't keep my receipt. No questions asked - they helped me with them again and gave them to me at no charge. Excellent customer service!

However, I want to be able to print smaller sizes sometimes without running to Walgreens.

I tried Walgreens online - spent hours yesterday and put in tons of pictures and editing them and putting them the way I wanted them. Closed the shopping cart to do something else. When I went back into my account my shopping cart was empty and I did not order or press submit. I just saved it. In fact didn't even put my store location or give them a card number to charge it so I know the order did not go through.

But, now I've got them all from the store last night. Still need a home printer.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics