Page 3 of 13 
Username Post: ##December Ugly Paper Challenge## Time to Vote        (Topic#1582849)
sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

DEBBY, DEBBY, DEBBY missed you and WELCOME BACK it's about time, now let's get this party started!! W-A-I-T I'm going to have to get the (mop and bucket) to clean up all the Debby smack talk!!

As for paper with a hint of torture done to it, hmmmmm I like that idea

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

No smack talk from me!!! It's true I am the only in here!!!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to SnowDog

Front is up to date.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to DaNel Hicks

I can't believe I almost forgot to sign up. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Lookin4newideas

welcome back debbie. i have been waiting for you or i should say these beautiful papers have been. hehe

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to YourScrapAttack

Thank you Rhonda, But if you don't mind, I think maybe you should give someone else those papers of yours...

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to debby_westbrook

I will send addresses out this afternoon. My husband wants to try to be one of the first 100 people at academy sports to get a free pair of crocks this moring. Then I have to move hay.

But addresses will go out today.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-01-12 07:53 AM

oh I have such a lovely Christmas present to send to...... ahh the mystery waits to be solved...

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to SnowDog

Addresses are out.

littlemisslinda
Resident
littlemisslinda

count me in please!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to littlemisslinda

I have my addy- tube is addressed & ready to mail out on Monday Going east of me...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-01-12 06:49 PM
In response to charcats7

Hey Sally Happy Birthday!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to GMFTS

My package of love will be heading west on Monday!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Thanks Mary! Debby couldn't stay away.. How's the baby doing?

It's funny, I was browsing the sb.com store the in the wee hours of yesterday because they sent me a coupon, and then I really wanted that distressing tool they had on sale yesterday, but once you added on the $10 s&h charge, it was too much. But anyway, I saw this cute embellishment that reminded of me of someone in this group and thought if I had put through the order, I would have gotten it for her just in case I ever got her name... guess what.. I got her name. But I didn't buy the embellie. Oh well. I'll have to find something from my own stash.

OH OH OH... I just noticed Debby's evil horns above me!! her true colors came out.. so much for your (cough cough) angel wings.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

Have a great Birthday, Sally!!

My papers are going USPS to who knows where tis the season for lost packages!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:

It's funny, I was browsing the sb.com store the in the wee hours of yesterday because they sent me a coupon, and then I really wanted that distressing tool they had on sale yesterday, but once you added on the $10 s&h charge, it was too much. But anyway, I saw this cute embellishment that reminded of me of someone in this group and thought if I had put through the order, I would have gotten it for her just in case I ever got her name... guess what.. I got her name. But I didn't buy the embellie. Oh well. I'll have to find something from my own stash.

OH OH OH... I just noticed Debby's evil horns above me!! her true colors came out.. so much for your (cough cough) angel wings.

It's true.. I can't stay away... I love this challenge...

My Grand Daughter is doing good... I just wish I could see her every day!!!

I am the ANGEL!!! My Evil twin posted earlier...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-03-12 03:50 AM

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • Lookin4newideas Said:

Oh Brother...now she thinks the voices in her head are real??? Evil twin??? Sure...un-huh ....yup... no doubt
As I back away slowly....

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:
  • Lookin4newideas Said:

Oh Brother...now she thinks the voices in her head are real??? Evil twin??? Sure...un-huh ....yup... no doubt
As I back away slowly....

Backing away slowly??? You should be running....

chaton_13
Pro
chaton_13

My uglies are in the mail as of about an hour ago E. coast time. Not my best picks, but they will have to do.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to chaton_13

Mine are on the way and I have tracking if needed...

Page 3 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics