Page 4 of 13 
Username Post: ##December Ugly Paper Challenge## Time to Vote        (Topic#1582849)
SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to debby_westbrook

Mine will be going Easterly tomarrow -- my grandson TJ found the best embellies - I cannot wait to see how they get used.......I had to change his papers though, it would have been just too hard to use all together.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to SnowDog

D/h took my pretties with him this morning. The USPS was on his to-do list, so I imagine they are postal by now . . . unless he forgot(?)! We shall see!

Carol - They're supposed to be hard. Let the kid create, LOL!!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-03-12 12:41 PM
In response to NMscrapper

Oh no! They're supposed to be hard?

And to think mine went postal already. Oh well someone is going to be happy.

Not....
Shhhh

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to GMFTS

JCI

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to sasload4

Mine should be going out tomorrow!

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb
In response to DaNel Hicks

DaNel my package went West of New Jersey this AM

Edited by Nannyfeb on 12-12-12 06:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Nannyfeb

Mine won't go out now till Wednesday- DH said that is when we are driving in next- so since I can't get to the PO when we ride the van- it will have to wait till then

chaton_13
Pro
chaton_13
In response to charcats7

Oooh I wonder who is sending to NC.... Hmmmm I can't wait to see what I get...

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to chaton_13

i didnt pick out mine. i asked a random stranger working the paper isle and michaels to pick me out two beautiful papers i could send to a fellow crafter. she picked out my papers. i then tell her i need a embellishment to match. i asked what would she suggest. she told me to hold on a second and she left. she came back with a image from a paper. it was scraps in the back room. hahahahah hope my partner loves her papers

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to YourScrapAttack

What a awesome way to pick out papers Rhonda! I love that!!!

I think Tayrah is going to be my bestest Buddie this month....

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper

Too funny, Rhonda! Can't wait to see what you have for us!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to NMscrapper

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to charcats7

jci, my papers went out today. Heading a little north of me, but most things are north of me....

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to vincarash

I'm glad Rhonda had my name already.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

• debby_westbrook Said:

Does that mean I should run screaming from the mailbox.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

Does that mean I should run screaming from the mailbox.

Nope! I think you will do an amazing job!!! At least I think you don't have to run. Well maybe... Yes, You probably better run...

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to DaNel Hicks

Happy Anniversary, DaNel!

Ladies, sorry I won't be participating again this month. Well, I rarely do in December anyway...it's my BUSIEST month. Nutcracker time! We open on Saturday. I DID do a kind of layout last night, though. I put together a presentation board for my statistics class, and used scrapping supplies and my Silhouette cutter. Finals are next week, woohoo! And we may be FINALLY getting our last insurance settlement from my husband's hit and run in a couple of weeks, so I may get to start participating again soon. Money is just soooo tight, I can't justify it.
I think about you guys often, even if I can't get on here to say hello.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Jalynne

• Jalynne Said:

Ladies, sorry I won't be participating again this month. Well, I rarely do in December anyway...it's my BUSIEST month. Nutcracker time! We open on Saturday. I DID do a kind of layout last night, though. I put together a presentation board for my statistics class, and used scrapping supplies and my Silhouette cutter. Finals are next week, woohoo! And we may be FINALLY getting our last insurance settlement from my husband's hit and run in a couple of weeks, so I may get to start participating again soon. Money is just soooo tight, I can't justify it.

I hope things get better quick for you! I know all about money being tight... I tried to stay away, but this challenge is my happy place so I'm staying...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-05-12 07:15 AM

I forgot to say mine went postal on Monday...and we haven't heard any screaming yet so we know it went far to the west....hmmmm I wonder who is going to get such a big surprise in a day or so???

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-05-12 07:18 AM

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • Jalynne Said:

I hope things get better quick for you! I know all about money being tight... I tried to stay away, but this challenge is my happy place so I'm staying...

Jenn - I am amazed at how busy you keep and still have found time to drop in.
Hope your health is improving and glad to hear that your finances will get a pick-me-up soon.

I too can understand how we sometimes have to pinch poor Mr Lincoln till he squeals... and like Debby I also know that this is one 'luxury' I try not to do without.

DaNel - one whole year of bringing us the most fun you can get in a challenge!
Thank you thank you and here is to the next year's success. You know we appreciate it very much.

Page 4 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics