Username Post: Stickers?        (Topic#1582867)
justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone could help me decided what good stickers I could get. That would work good with my heritage albums. I'm almost done with my first album heritgae book. I have few more pages to go through. I did two more layouts last night. You can see them in my gallery. I really liked how I used the stickers in my Mother and Son layout. I want to take more since the one I have. Are from the Bo Bunny Et Cereta Collection. I want to see if there different kinds of letter stickers too that would work. Because I want to use some more in some of my pages in my other albums.

Justie

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to justartguy007

That is a tough one Justie. I'd just stroll down the isles of Michaels or one of the box store and there are so many to choose from.

I can see stickers in my mind that would be awesome with heritage pages but I don't know what they are off the top of my head. I just see them when I walk through the stores.

I see a lot of chip board letters that would be great for heritage if you distress them on the edges.

I just wish I could think of some of the lines or names of them but I don't know. My pages are almost all travel pages with a few granddaughter thrown in and when I see the cool heritage page stuff I just look at it and think about how I'd love to do heritage pages some day.

Going to look at your gallery now.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Henri Jean

Justie, you may want to head to Michaels, all Recollections stickers and embellishments are 60% off. You may find some appropriate stickers there.

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Mia1979

Yeah thinking of doing a little bit of shopping this week. Since I need to get more tape for my little tape runner. Thanks for the heads up on the stickers at Michaels.

Justie

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

i would hit m's, and j's. i saw TONS of stickers that would be adorable on your pages at m's yesterday

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to flutterbye0419

Justie, I know you just recently bought the Cameo, have you looked through the Print and Cut designs? There may be something in there that would work for you.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

Basic Grey has some stickers that look like they would work with the colours and papers you are using....
I had a look at your gallery....nice job on the LOs! They look really nice!

Alison

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I just searched here on the word family and there are a lot of items. Your gallery appears that your heritage LO's are very vintage, early 1900's, but I included here the Vintage Street Market which is 1950's and a lot of fun. Don't forget to look for stamps or rub-ons.

I am going to be doing a genalogy book from my ancestry.com research. Not really a scrapbook but I will use some scrapbook elements and use my spellbinders for it. I found quite a few family stickers at HL's. Do you have one in your area?

I love your vintage photos you are scraping!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Diva
In response to CrimsonMama

I like Recollections line for stickers. They are good and have some heritage ones. Michaels is the place to visit, plus you get coupons to use and sometimes they are get one and the other free or half price.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to bayamonesa1

Check out Graphic45 collections - they are mostly on craft paper and with the old fashioned pictures and designs - will suit very well with the heritage album you are doing)

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to CrimsonMama

Thanks for the links to stickers and stamps I would never thought of using stamps on my layout. I'll give that a try I do have a Hobby Lobby in my area but it a 30 min drive to the next city to go there or even Michaels I don't go there often because don't want to waste a lot of gas even for a 30 min drive, lol. But thanks for the links again. I'll take a look see what I could use in my layouts

Justie

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics