Page 6 of 7 
Username Post: Health Issues-Vent or chat freely about them here//        (Topic#1582883)
Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Huge update that has me happy as heck we got an Official Diagnosis of Lupus! For years it was known I had it but this new group of Dr's said the pain was all in my head or it was the Rhuematoid Arthritis as of today we can say I have Lupus RA and Fibromyalgia I am so happy to have an official diagnosis and be able to formulate a treatment plan.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Als_Gal

Als Gal that is so good that you know what it is, it so helps and is a huge relieve to be able to know what you have and to be able to formulate a plan as well.

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Als Gal that is so good that you know what it is, it so helps and is a huge relieve to be able to know what you have and to be able to formulate a plan as well.

Thanks! I am so happy to know what I have known all along that I have LUPUS!!

Diva

So sorry about your health issues. I hope you will have more good days than bad days!

Diva
In response to Als_Gal

I am happy for you. It so stressful when you don't know. I hope you will get the best medical plan possible to keep you in good shape.

scrapnread
Guru
scrapnread
In response to bayamonesa1

I have read through this thread and noticed that sciatic pain is mentioned often. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on tv, however, I have seen with my own eyes people who have excruciating sciatic pain and they are able to do a couple of exercises and the pain goes away. The exercises are on a website called Ttapp. The name of the exercise is Hoedown. I am in no way affiliated with this site or people or anything like that. I have just seen at least 6 people in different stages of life and health use this exercise to reclaim a pain free life. YMMV.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrapnread

Thanks for the info. I looked at the website and tried to see one of the videos and it didn't play. I will try again later, but it basically looks like a infomercial site.
Not saying that it doesn't work, just can't see the exercise that is suppose to help. The links are not working properly on it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I start aqua therapy on Thursday, since the regular one is helping it abit, but I still feel it alot, they are going to try and see if the aqua therapy works better.

Diva

Wish you the best of luck!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I started Aqua therapy and it was great. Love it. I do it every tuesday and Thursday.

Great news my doctor did blood test and NO Lupus, diabetes, or rhuematoid arthritis. So doing the happy dance But I did have extremely low Vitamin D levels so I need to take high weekly dosage of Vitamin D for 12 weeks and then I have to take ones daily. I don't get enough vitamin D, I love dairy but cannot drink milk and sometimes shakes don't agree with me.

Diva

So happy for you!!!!!! Wonderful news. Same with me regarding Vitamin D. I have to take one pill a week of a very high dosage.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

Great news TJ! Mushrooms such as shiitake have very high Vitamin D levels.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

Hi everyone, I have been gone for a while but am back now. I have been using herbs to help with some of my pains, and it does help most times. I found a new herb store an hour or so away and the owner is so knowledgeable. That makes my day! She cannot get my cayenne pepper tho. The kind I have always used is a 90 heat power(not sure I am saying that right) but she has weaker(40 or 60) or stronger(120. I tried the 120 and the man could not handle it, too hot for him. The other ones I could hardly taste. So I will just have to get it from Sanfrancisco herb Co like I always have. Not a big deal, they are quick shippers and the quality of their herbs and seeds are great.
TJ I hope you get some relief from all that pain! I find for me that when some Dr tells me it could be...sometimes makes me worry more, but I try to distract myself from worrying. I mean I know worry is not good and really serves no purpose. The snow has been melting, daytime weather has been in the 40's for a while now. But we still have 3 feet or so of snow in most places. it will be nice to have the road clear enough to take dogs out for runs again and get me in gear too! In the Winter I get on the lazy side but try to do stair climbing often since my indoor garden is upstairs Some days tho I don't do it because I am too tired and regret it because I know I need to do it. I want to get myself some dumbbells to help with arm strength. When I was in physical therapy they had me use those so I figure I will ask there and get what they say.
I need to go to sleep so I will be back again. Take Care Everyone!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to catzscrapper

I swear I get better and then do something to get hurt. I fell down my steps to my room on Saturday, missed the last two steps and landed on my knees, but hit the right one worse and my ankles both twisted. I think I sprained both of them and aggravated my knee.

Diva

No good! Sorry!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yep, doctor confirmed that I sprained my ankle and my knee. Of course it would be the right knee...the one that already hurts a lot anyways...lol.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

That's Awful TJ!! Nothing like pain on top of more pain, huh? So what was the advice~ stay off it and ice it? I hope you heal and can feel better fast!
Arthritis making me bonkers but I try to remember to take my celery seed and that helps some(out of real celery, which I prefer!)
It has been cold at night and like 50's in the day time and we have had a rash of nasty spiders coming in in the even time!! 2-6 at a time! I mean GROSS!!! They are about the size of a nickel to size of a quarter and scare the %!&#! out of me!! The dogs and cats eat them if I call their attention to them I am happy to have someone to rescue me but they still scare me! I am a total girly with bugs! They are non poisonous, but I am still freaked out by them.
Have a Good Monday Everyone, it's laundry day for me so I will be washing and folding most of the day. That's OK tho, I like doing laundry

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to catzscrapper

Yeah rest and ice...that only happened a bit. I can never rest..always too busy.

Diva

Hope you will feel better soon.

Page 6 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics