Username Post: Dog and Cat/ housepet 12x12 paper?        (Topic#1582951)
justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could maybe find animal paper? I would like to collect some animal paper for a pet scrapbook. I hope to start sometime in 2013. We had a lot of dogs and cats in our lives through the years. I thought to look at the superstore on this site. I saw some nice paper but it not twoards housepets. Mainly zoo like paper but if there were paper it was just one paper of said dog or cat. I plan on using solid background for most of my pets scrapbook. But decided to maybe use some as an extra layer background or even photo matte or a cut out of something interesting for the page. That why I thought 12x12 would work for me.
If you could point me in the right direction it would be great.

Thanks,

Justie

http://wwwjustie.blogspot.com

Expert
In response to justartguy007

the super store has some if you type in dog or cat. Otherwise I would suggest looking at a LSS. I can't find much at M's.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

Search on dog or cat in the superstore and lots of stuff will come up!
But JIC this one doesn't... here is a kit I just bought to use on my doggie's pages (see attached).

I have only done one layout so far and haven't exactly used it to it's full potential, LOL!

Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Doreena on 11-28-12 01:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to scrappy_day

I know there's stuff out there because I've got tons of cat paper, but they used to publish more of it in previous years, I think. Maybe the demand just wasn't there. Anyhoo, just type dog and cat in your product search field. If sb.com doesn't have enough here, then maybe amazon or google the cat or dog scrapbook papers? If all else fails, there's always evilbay.

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to meezerpleaser

Thanks ladies for the reply I am looking around. Hopefully I'll find something.

Justie

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Lot's of dog stuff, I like the Karen Foster kit a lot!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

Hi Justie,

I just happened to have put dog and cat papers on my Wish List yesterday! I have quite a few dogs and cats to scrap too. Both collections (Down on the Farm and Puppy Love) have some fun stickers too.
gin

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to gin1902

evilbay - type in "cat scrapbook paper" or "dog scrapbook paper" - I got 499 hits for cat scrapbook paper although most are albums and other stuff.

When I just put in "cat scrapbooking" I got nearly 6,000 hits but it was all kinds of cat paper stuff - not all scrapbookin.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Henri Jean

One of my favorites with quite a few options of embellishments is BG's Max and Whiskers. My corgi has pages and pages of that paper in his book. I love the colors of the line.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 950nancy

Another thought -if you go to the challenges section of the boards there is a challenge all the time (running now) called "Scrap your pet".

Even if you don't join the challenge, I'm sure it would be full of awesome ideas!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics