Username Post: 12 Days of Home for the Holidays Winner Annouced!        (Topic#1582979)
Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

This is my 4th Annual blog event that begins tomorrow and runs through December 12th. Today I posted about the very generous sponsored giveaway that will be given away at the end of the blog event. You can get in on it early and often today.

I will not make multiple posts here, but use this post each day to remind you of the wonderful crafters from our crafting community at large that will be my guest and share some of their Holiday Family Traditions. You will find a lot of great crafting ideas, some recipes, tradition ideas, and personal giveaways along with the sponsored giveaway.

I'm inspired every year by the guest crafters that work hard at this blog event.

I hope to see you there!
--------------

Day 1: Becky Olsen with a recipe and a craft as well.
Day 2: Lisa Swift with one craft after another and an added personal giveaway from Little Yellow Bicycle!
Day 3: Kelli Crowe with making gift tags with the kids
Day 4: Jennifer Gallacher with 10 card tutorials...a wonderful personal giveaway from Jennifer from Echo Park.
Day 5: Angela Daniels with a cool countdown "calendar" and more!
Day 6: Debbie Buckland with some great Holiday projects from down under including using chicken wire, toilet paper, and glue for a gentle, beautiful statue.
Day 7: Cheryl Mezzetti brings her Italian traditions and her altered art.
Day 8: Irene Tan...crafter extraordinaire!
Day 9: Pam Bray..shares her family traditions through crafts and a yummy family recipe.
Day 10: Irit Shalom...Irit shares several of her family traditions including two incredible looking recipes.
Day 11: Jen Matott...designer/educator for Faber-Castell and Prima Marketing. She shares the importance of remembering those you love in your holiday traditions.
Day 12: Cheryl Waters...Founding Lead Fiskateer, Former Fiskars Craft Ambassador, and Founder of Artsy Findings wrote about her family tradition of gratitude and gives us a wonderful tag tutorial.

12 Days of Home for the Holidays

Edited by KeepsakeDesigner on 12-14-12 02:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to Debby Lewis

Today is Day 1 with Becky. I hope to see you there.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand

I'm curious. I'm going over to look.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to rubymillerand

If you have problems posting a comment on the blog...I accept anonymous posts, but be sure to leave your name and an email where I can contact you if you win. If you still have problems make sure to email me at dspaperstudio@aol.com

thanks

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Winner of the Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings collection announced. The Sponsored Giveaway continues.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Day 4 and Jennifer has 10 card tutorials that are awesome and she is giving away a Echo Park kit of your choice. And the Sponsored Giveaway is still open and is awesome. I hope those visiting are enjoying the crafty holiday traditions.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Angela is the real Guilty Crafty. She has a great countdown "calendar" tutorial for today.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Saw this over on fiskateers. Angela is such a delightful designer.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Day 6: Debbie Buckland, Australia/ New Zealand Fiskars Design Team member, with some great Holiday projects from down under including using chicken wire, toilet paper, and glue for a gentle, beautiful statue.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Day 7 of 12 Days of Home for the Holidays with Cheryl Mezzetti! Cheryl brings her Italian traditions and her altered art to share with us during this holiday season.

Diva

Love following this blog. The stories are so sweet from the DT.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to bayamonesa1

Thanks...there are some wonderfully talented crafters in our craft community.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Day 8 of 12 Days of Home for the Holidays' guest is Irene Tan. She is always an incredibly talented woman and share some of her holiday crafts.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Pam Bray is my guest for Day 9. She has the most yummy family recipe and loads of holiday crafty ideas!

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

I'm up with Day 10 of Home for the Holidays with my guest Irit Shalom. She shares several of her family traditions including two incredible looking recipes. Again with the pounds! LOL D's Paper Studio

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Day 11's guest is Jen Matott designer/educator for Faber-Castell and Prima Marketing. She shares the importance of remembering those you love in your holiday traditions.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Day 12 of 12 Days of Home for the Holidays with guest Cheryl Waters from Artsy Findings and former Fiskars Crafting Ambassador and Founding Lead Fiskateer. She shares her tradition of gratitude and a great tutorial.

Edited by KeepsakeDesigner on 12-12-12 03:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Today is the last day to get in the drawing for the giveaway from Graphic 45, X-ACTO, May Arts Ribbons, and Sizzix. See the blog for details.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Thank you everyone that journeyed with me during the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays on D's Paper Studio. I just announced the winner of the sponsored giveaway on my blog.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics