Page 1 of 35 
Username Post: December Photo Fun        (Topic#1582981)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO DECEMBER 2012 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share.
2. To the left of your screen about at the bottom of your image you will see "LINK/EMBED IMAGE". It's just below the Facebook, Twitter, & Pin it buttons. Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Left click on the copy & paste code box..it will turn blue. Right click on it to paste.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code.

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.
*End of Month photo contest entry deadline: December 29th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 29th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

DECEMBER Minis:

1 - jolly
2 - candle light
3 - bokeh
4 - present
5 - display
6 - ornament
7 - favorite decoration
8 - steam
9 - reflection
10 - celebration

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

I'm first yay!!!! See what 3 pots of coffee will do for you? Nice!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to WeeFaerie

I'm here.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to KristaDee

I''m in. I couldn't make it without you wonderful ladies.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to erjaan

I wanna be firsssssssssssst!!!!!! OK, I'll take 4th place!!!! I'm in......I have to be here, photos or not, I'd miss you all!!!!!

OK....need to 'manage' something as I can't subscribe! I never find stuff easily.....but I will!!!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

I am here!
See Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to 2xblessed

I would love to join in here this month!!! If y'all are ok with it

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to flutterbye0419

Welcome back Dawn.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

thanks lori! i had a ton of stuff going on this year, but i'm back and have a new card reader, so should be able to actually get some photo's done!!! i wanna finally master that bokeh this year

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to flutterbye0419

Hello everyone!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to MissaOnTheRun

JCI

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Hard to believe tomorrow is Dec 1st...

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to KristaDee

I would love to hang out and hopefully learn something. I did get a new camera in August and need to learn to take better photos.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Sassy Suzi

Morning!

Welcome Suzi! How cool that you spent time with the elderly! I know when my grandma was in assisted living, everyone always looked forward to certain activities. Bet the residents love when you come in! Do you spend time in just one facility or different ones every month?

Time to get going to our first game. Then we have a small break and head to a travel game. Two more again tomorrow.

I'll check back in in a bit!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

good mornin'! time to get going... have lists to make then off to the bank and grocery store... will check in here and get some pics along the way today

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Good morning!

Welcome to the group Suzi!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to WeeFaerie

Good morning.

Hello and welcome Suzi!

Krista I can't believe it's December either. Yikes!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to WeeFaerie

Good Morning Ladies!
Welcome Suzi! I know you will grow to love all of these super wonderful ladies! We share more than just photos! We share our 's and our times too! And sometimes we !
Look forward to getting to know you!
For my poor over taxed brain, someone please remind me what bokeh is?
Gorgeous day! Must try to do some cleaning. Wish Santa would bring me a cleaning elf!
BBL

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to 2xblessed

woot woot, i got a cute pic of my girls this am for this challenge... will upload tonight!! they are CELEBRATING their very first time to have the HUGE hershey bars LOL!!!

Page 1 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics