Page 35 of 35 
Username Post: December Photo Fun        (Topic#1582981)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Morning!

Carolyn....a cruise sounds nice. I was on a cruise boat once, for our honeymoon. We went to FLA and took a whopping 1 day cruise to the Bahamas. That's not really what I call cruising,lol! I'd love to take an Alaska cruise!

U and I are off to weigh in this am. Promised him Panera for breakfast after.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to desilu3131

Morning!

Lori, I want to take a cruise to Alaska and Hawaii so badly! My aunts went once or twice and loved it. I have family living in Anchorage, so the closest I have been is pictures.
It's cold here this morning. Going back to bed. Daisy is "doggy jail" for peeing on the floor. I have lots to do today, so she may be in there a lot to keep her out of trouble.
Right now, I am going back to bed for a bit.
BBL

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Dyana, don't feel "silly" for not seeing the moon in my moon shot. Look toward the upper middle and between the bare limbs of the tree. It is kinda hard to see because it is so bright (kinda looks like the sun or a "hot" spot). And, I love my view when sitting outside, too. I wish "well-meaning" family could understand why I don't want to move to town, "where it's safer, where I am not alone, where !

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to 2xblessed

Good morning!

Well, I almost made it. I got 9 photos turned in this month See you in January!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to WeeFaerie

Winners for December's favorite photo:

Dyana: Cowboy Louie
&
Carolyn: The Natchitoches' Christmas lights

Congrats Ladies!!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
ACU
Darci, I miss you my friend!
Went to get the photo off of my camera and it wasn't there. Not sure what happened. So, I may use a couple that I have already shot.
Have an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow and am treating myself to a mani ( been a long time since I have had one). I am thinking I am going to tell Jacquelline (sp) to surprise me with my hair. I want something fun and easy, not too short but, not left too long either. i am still having trouble with my wrist. I hope Rita can make it feel better. She always massages the hands and wrists as part of the mani. Just hope I can stand her touching it.
Headed toward the bed to read. Lori, so far The Man Who Saw A Ghost has been rather boring. Not at all what I was expecting. Hope it gets better!
Good Night Ladies!

Hi Carolyn...Thanks, I missed you too my friend.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Oh wow!!! So excited to have won! I really did not expect to win. I never feel like my choice measures up to everyone else's photos. Congrats to Dyana, too! High Five! We need a smiley that does a "high five"!
BBL Have so much to do! Busy Busy! Must get busy!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to MissaOnTheRun

• MissaOnTheRun Said:
Hi everyone!

Darci it's good to see you thanks for the condolences.

I;m never going to get caught up this month, we had teh funeral yesterday and today the rest of the family is flying out. G and I are the only hangers on.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Missa...Thanks, it is good to be back here with all of you. And, you're welcome sweetie...hope you and G enjoy the rest of your vacation.

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to 2xblessed

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve...wishing all of you a safe and fun-filled night. Anyone have special plans for tonight??

DYANA and CAROLYN...Great photos!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to krazy4kardz

Congratulations to Carolyn and Dyana

My plans for tonight are to call my Mum a little after 6:00pm central time and wish her Happy New Year, and any other family members who may be there. The remainder of the night, parking my rumpus on the couch with a bottle of plonk or I may do some scrapping, decisions, decisions, decisions

Everyone have a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to sasload4

Congrats to Carolyn and Dyana

Trying to bring some smiles to dh...he's a New Year Baby so I'm making him a carrot cake for his birthday. I have a cream cheese frosting recipe. Ya think I can make it and put in frig till time to put on cake or will it get hard. Recipe is just butter, cream cheese, confectionary sugar and vanilla.

Edited by Linnny on 12-31-12 11:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Linda...the cakes sounds awesome! Today is my niece's b-day. People will be over in a few. I'll BBL!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Thanks everyone! Very exciting. Congrats Carolyn.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Lenethren

JCI

Happy New Years to you all!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Evening!

All the company is gone and everything is cleaned up! WHEW! Now I'm going to relax tonight with a new monster I'm working on.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

Quiet night, just me, cats and dogs, oh yeah and the telly. I got two LOs done for two challenges, nothing like waiting until the last minute to get stuff done

I won another book on Goodreads. It's called THE TAINTED COIN, Surgeon Chronicles #5, the author is Hugh De Singleton.

HAPPY NEW YEAR when it comes to you

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

Awesome on the book win Sandra!

I'm really hoping to win again. So far I've liked the books I've won and am ready for another.

Uman has already conked out. DH just got home, was visiting his buddy. The house is quiet with the exception of all the random fireworks and sirens I hear outside. We will be up to ring in the new year. I with my nightcap and him with his Diet Coke, lol!

See you all in January!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Happy New Year! Trying to wind down after the singing at church. Great crowd and great singing.
Congrats on the book win, Sandra. I won another one, too. Can't remember the name of it right now.
Heading to bed. Took lots of photos, need to edit them first.
Good Night Ladies!

Page 35 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics