Username Post: my husbands drink on my scrap table, oh the horror        (Topic#1582985)
Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 11-30-12 07:52 AM

I managed not to kill my husband last night when he sat his drink on my scrap table. I didn't notice until it was too late. He set in next to a wet wipe I was using to clean my test stamp. He pushed it over into a stack of cards that just needed to go in envelopes. The added moister on the weteipe hit a card I had spent days on finding just the right colors, making the embellishments etc. And I cant find the paper I used on it so it must have been the last of it.

He stayed (drinkon the floor) and did some of the stamping so I will be able to send it after all but I swear I saw red. Lol

Diva
In response to Cinj

SO sorry, but funny!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to bayamonesa1

UGH!!!! Hope you let him out of the dog house before Christmas!!!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to binkiemonstermom

Aw!! That's horrible and I am sure your husband didn't mean to cause a problem. Maybe he was missing you and just wanted to be closer to you? That is so sweet he tried to help fix things by stamping. I hope you are past it and have already given him a hug Guys are like big kids sometimes and need extra care...I know mine is anyway

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 12-12-12 11:19 AM
In response to catzscrapper

Thanks Ladies, He was forgiven almost as soon as it happened. He will occasionally do crafting with me and has actually made a few of the Christmas cards that went out to his family. He learned from it and has put his drink on his desk on the otr side of the room. The floor has become a no drink zone since our dog has decided he has to be as close o me or us as possible and has bumped a cup already too. lol.

It is a good thing I love them both so much.

max28
max28 
Tenant
max28
  • max28 on 12-15-12 10:23 AM
In response to Cinj

That's really horrible, I think my girlfriend would have killed me

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to max28

Hi Cin, my DH wouldn't dream of bringing a drink anywhere near my stuff. He dripped water on something once and got a telling-off that obviously made an impression!

I have to say though, your post title had me wondering how many husbands you have, and why they couldn't all find a better place to drink.....?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Cinj

Surely that is legal cause for murder! (just kidding)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics