Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: More paper...        (Topic#1583015)
Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Henri Jean

My dh built me a paper shelf using wire cubie thingies and zip ties...approximately 24 shelves each about 2 inches thick.. and each shelf is getting FULL of paper. all 12x12...and then I have about 6 of those clear plastic 12x12 containers full of paper by brands...Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Graphic 45, cardstock, DCWV pads, and one just of Christmas papers...

and then I have a stack or two of 8x8's and 6x6's...

as the saying goes..
"The more...the merrier-I AM!"

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Scrapkaty

I've only just started scraping and I alread have an insane amount of paper. I Love it! I will say, I think I have done a pretty good job of buying paper I will actually use. Not just because it's beautiful, but because I want it for a specific project.

Sometimes, when go shopping, I am actually happy there is nothing new that I want! Is that crazy?

Diva

I like many needs therapy!

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007

I just put some paper on my wishlist. I even put the new farmhouse paper on there too. I know some of them will work great with my heritage albums some are 12x12 and one 6x6 pad of paper. I might buy them but just might wait not sure yet. I saw a layout of heritage page. Using some basic grey pattern paper and really liked it. So looked it up I guess it is a paper pack and put in my wishlist too.
I guess everyone right when you buy paper you can't stop, lol.

Justie

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to justartguy007

It certainly is addictive...

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Lunareclipse

There are only two things you can't have to much of Paper and ATG refills

bigredssw
Tenant
bigredssw

Wow...I don't feel so bad about my paper stash anymore!!! My scrapping buddies give me such a hard time...so I am gonna send them a link to this thread...LOL!! I have about six feet of paper on one shelf, four feet of cardstock on another and a couple of crates with paper pads. Mainly I am paranoid about not having the perfect match of cardstock when I need it and we don't have a LSS...so I tend to buy lots when I am in Joanns or there is a good sale online of cardstock pads. And I can never resist beautiful patterned paper!! One good thing...if we are scrapping at my house and someone needs paper..I can almost always find what they need in my stash!! Sometimes I have to hunt for a while to find what I need, but then while I am looking I always discover something I had forgotten about. I am also nuts for flowers and butterflies...so I have a lot of those too. My goal for this next year is to start making my own flowers. After seeing the flowers and tutorials on this blog.."What a Beautiful Mess"...I am determined to use some of her techniques. My pages will never look like hers...but at least I can add some of her ideas.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

A foot? Try about 5 feet and you have my stash, AFTER sorting through and getting rid of the ones that I didn't really like. I don't know a scrapbooker not totally addicted to paper...lol

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Crafting Marfa

Never too many ATG refills. I go through 3 of them (sometimes 4) at a crop weekend!

I like having tons of colors of cardstock too. Just can't have too much cardstock to get just the right shade.

When I find shades of yellows or teals that I really like I buy 25-50 sheets at a time.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

I shopped for paper for many years and developed a great stash! Now I have not bought much paper or cardstock for about 2 years---with the exception of white or off white when needed. I have swapped with other scrappers occasionally. My stash has shrunken but I still have plenty and am scrapping, cardmaking and other paper crafts as well as have giver away a fair amount to people who needed something or local school or daycare. I like to be able to help somebody else like that so they can create cool things too!! It is really fun to not need paper, but if I had $ to spend I would not hesitate to shop for some new and different paper! I also do love to take a sheet of plain paper and make my own patterned paper with rubber stamps or stickers too, just depends on my mood at any time I definitely LOVE paper and cardstock!!!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics