Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Jesus Girlz Chat Group II        (Topic#1583097)
Diva
In response to JenKoss

Hi! I was out for two weeks due to illness but back to work and on track! Miss you guys! God is good!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to bayamonesa1

God Bless each of you and may Jesus meet all of your needs by name!!! Ok here is my needed prayer request:
My hubby to be and i need to move out of his sisters house by feb 15th so we found a great 3/2 duplex that may NOT be cable ready!!! We have 2 kids together that would also live there. I have looked everywhere on line and around my town in texas. Please pray that we will either:
a. get the place that is in gods will for us
b. get the duplex i love but hubby is doubting
god bless you all happy scrapping!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

God BLESS U i am glad you are back to work i just got a cold this morning walking the dog w/o a sweater (DUH)!!!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

hello jesus is LORD!! I am kinda new here and just wanted to say hello what are yall up to tonight???

Diva
In response to mindygail

Blessings to all! Done with chemo treatments! God is good. Now, three tretaments of Avastin one esach month starting Wendesday. Trusting God in everything!Amen!

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom

I just realized there's a christian thread I would love to join.

Baya (sorry don't know your name), I'm glad to hear your finished with chemo. Keep trusting God, he does amazing things. My oncologist told me in 1995, when I was 16, to go home and plan my funeral...my treatments weren't successful and there was nothing more they could do. I went into remission a little over a month later. He couldn't explain it. I just turned 34 on Sunday. My doctors also told me I would not be able to have children of my own. I gave birth to two healthy boys, one in 1999 and the other in 2001. With God, ALL things are possible.

Diva
In response to flhomeschoolmom

God is wonderful. What a testimony! Bless you. Enjoy your babies! My name is Melba Sanchez. This is wonderful place to talk about the grace and wonders of our God!

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom

It's nice to meet you Melba, my name is Alicia but my friends call me Ali. I do enjoy my babies. They are my pride and joy.

Diva
In response to flutterbye0419

Praying for your health and strenght!

Diva
In response to HisGEM

Love your blog. Beautiful card and tags! Thanks for sharing!

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

Welcome Ali! Melba, glad to hear that you're all done with your chemo! Mindy, praying that you and your hubby are able to find a place you love!

I've been crazy busy lately between planning for an upcoming trip to Mexico, work and scrapping! I've never been to Mexico before, so I'm really excited to see it. And I'm going for my friend's wedding which is awesome in itself. And I'm taking another week to have a vacation and play in the sun! I've got a long list of things I've heard about that I want to check out/do/see. Including a daytrip to Cozumel to visit a chocolate factory and go on a dolphin swim.

I've also been doing lots of scrapbooking. I signed up for a 52-week layout challenge here, and I'm enjoying it SO much! I'm taking more pictures, I'm trying new techniques, and most importantly, I'm doing more scrapping! This challenge is exactly the kickstart my mojo needed.

And when I'm not busy doing that or working, I'm teaching Sunday School. Tomorrow is my third week in a row teaching (I may teach next week too for the teacher who's agreed to cover the two weeks in April when I'll be in Mexico). Normally I only teach 2 weeks out of 6, and then there are two other teachers who each do two weeks in the rotation. Fortunately I've been able to stay more or less healthy this winter (for those of you who don't know me, I'm a kidney transplant recipient on immunosuppressants, and I tend to catch everything that goes around), which has made juggling all of this a LOT easier.

Well, I need to go do my lesson for tomorrow. Blessings and sweet dreams!

Diva
In response to JenKoss

Wonderful...a trip to Mexico. have fun! I visited Cozumel a few years ago and love it! Stay healthy so you can have the time of your life!

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

I'm sure trying to LOL! By the way, ladies, I've started a new blog solely focused on my crafting. I've only got two posts up so far, but you're welcome to come and visit me at http://my-creative-mess-j en.blogspot.ca/.

Jen

Diva

JCI..quite quiet here!

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

It sure is! I'm getting over a bad sinus cold. It's pretty much cleared up, although I am a little congested tonite. Off to take a hot shower to try and clear my sinusus so I can sleep!

Diva
In response to JenKoss

Hope you are feeling better!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419

it's been a crazy year thus far, but I need prayer for my grand father in law. he's suffered a massive heart attack, and been falling a lot. his throat swelled so badly that he can't eat anything. they are putting in a gastrointestinal feeding tube tomorrow to get nutrition to him. please keep him in your prayers. I am sure Grandpa Craig would much appreciate them. we are moving, so our internet will be off tomorrow, but should be restored come Saturday at the new house, I'll give you an update when we get settled and I know more about his situation.

Diva
In response to flutterbye0419

Prayers are on your way! May Our Saviour and Healer will be upon Grandpa Craig. May His mercy and love fills his body and His peace is with your father in law so doctors can help him to be better. Amen

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics