Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Jesus Girlz Chat Group II        (Topic#1583097)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bayamonesa1

Hello ladies just stopping by to say hi and ask you to say a special prayer for my uncle the cancer is worsering on one side of his thought it cleard up in his lungs but now its jumped to his throat so just ask that you pray for him.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to babigirl

Babigirl, lifting your uncle in prayer!

Also, please keep the families of Newtown and the country as a whole in prayer. What a horrific thing that has happened today!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to HisGEM

Yes it is a sad thing that has happened

Diva
In response to babigirl

Praying for him and his family!

Diva

WE need God back into our nation. WE are so sick and just not good by hurting these angels. SO many sick people walking around with so much pain and hurt in their hearts!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Melba and wat you said is very true

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to babigirl

Yes we do need God back in because He has been taken out of too many things! However, us as believers must cover our nation and teach our children how to pray as well. There has been too many occurrences as these...let's cast down these demonic attacks!

Babigirl, how is your uncle?

Also, there is a thread by Scrappin' Kitty requesting prayer for her daughter. Please keep that family lifted up in prayer and that her daughter's health issues will be normal.

Thank you and be prayerful, Kenya~

Diva
In response to HisGEM

Amen!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to HisGEM

• HisGEM Said:

Also, please keep the families of Newtown and the country as a whole in prayer. What a horrific thing that has happened today!

Yes please do they are taking condolence words

Messages of Condolence for Newtown
PO Box 3700
Newtown CT 06470

Diva
In response to JoJorenee

I just visited your blog...love the cards and the colors of your layouts. so vibrant!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to JoJorenee

• JoJorenee Said:
  • HisGEM Said:

Yes please do they are taking condolence words

Messages of Condolence for Newtown
PO Box 3700
Newtown CT 06470

Oh thank you so much Mika for the information!!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to HisGEM

Popping on to say hello and praying Christmas was a good one even if you spent it as a day of fellowship with friends and family!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to HisGEM

Merry Christmas to all

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to babigirl

Hello my sisters! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We went to my brother's place in Saskatchewan for a few days. We arrived on Christmas Eve and came home on the 27th. My mom finally got to meet James's new girlfriend and her kids (she has 12 year-old twin girls and a 2 year-old boy - they're all awesome kids!) My dad met them last Spring when he went to visit my brother and I met them in September when we went camping. It was a great trip, but was it COLD! Low minus 20's with windchills into the minus 30's (that would be about 0 to minus 20 Fahrenheit). We took Nicky and Molly with us too. They travelled so well. However Molly is still not a fan of cousin Hemi, and Nick just doesn't like him at all LOL!

On New Year's Day I get to see my cousin and her family. They're coming from Winnipeg and are going to St. Albert to stay with his cousin for a couple of days before they head home again. I can't wait to see them! She's the same age as James, and we've always been close. I haven't seen them since her brother's wedding 3 (?)years ago. And then it's back to work on Wednesday for me. It's been nice having all this time off (especially since I came down with the mother of all colds 10 days before Christmas break) but I'm actually kind of looking forward to getting back to a normal routine again.

Have a good evening!

Jen

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to JenKoss

Hi Jen! Thanks for popping in; it is really good to see you. It sounds like your Christmas was awesome. I can say I never travelled with pets before......my Christmas was pretty good. I bar-b-qed. My FIL and mother came by. The girls were happy too.

New years should be pretty uneventful. I am not planning on doing much. The girls and I will make a few treats. I am sure DH will relax as he has to go back to work on Wed.

If I don't get back on here tomorrow, enjoy your nye and Happy 2013. May it be a year full of blessings!

Diva
In response to HisGEM

Happy New Year to everyone. I am sick with sinuses and stomach flu. At my parents in Sarasota, Fl. Had a great Christmas with family and friends, SPoiled my grandsons...had a ball.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Happy New Year. I will be going to church tonight.

Melba hope you feel better

girlscout333
Resident
girlscout333
In response to babigirl

I need to jump back into this group.
My went to be with Jesus in early June. We pumped chemo into her body for 16 months knowing that it was only buying us time. I am thankful for the time. I have been on the treadmill a lot during these last couple of weeks just to deal w/ the stress that we call grief. I'm also eating healthfully and juicing often as a response to cancer. No soda in our house unless it's a special occasion.

In 2012 I made a digi book for Project Life. I tried to take a picture a day so I could look back on bad days and remember that I have many blessings. Can not tell you how much that has brought me comfort. Just a picture of my breakfast made by my DH, or a pic of the flowers I grew from seed that gave color to my veggie garden, have helped so much.

So here's to the power of a scrapbook reminding us of His blessings. Scrap on everyone.

peace to you,
betsy

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to girlscout333

Betsy dory to hear about your lost. Will keep u in my prayers

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to babigirl

Hi Betsy, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Hi Sisters! Hope your New Year is going well! I've signed up for a 52 week layout challenge here, and I got my first layout posted yesterday. You can check it out in my gallery if you want. I had SO much fun doing it. I realized when I was putting it together that it's been a really long time since I've done a layout with pictures. Most of what I've been doing lately has been for a mini album project and is just journalling.

I'm also contemplating taking a Spanish for Travellers class that the county is offering. I enjoy learning new languages anyway, and it could ocme in handy for my trip to Mexico (or just for impressing my friends with my knowledge of 4 languages LOL)!

Well, I'm off to bed now! Good night and sweet dreams!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics