Username Post: Stampin Up        (Topic#1583117)
txht2003
Veteran
txht2003

I was formely with Su and I am interested in rejoining. What are the demonstrator requirements for SU? How does the ink pad offer apply to demonstrators?

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to txht2003

The US requirements are $300 per quarter. Your or your customers orders count towards that.
The free ink pad deal is available when you sign up.

Dates: November 1 - December 16, 2012

Promotion Details: New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads--they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible!

But that's not all--as the recruiter, you'll receive the brand-new Chalk Talk Stamp Set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog. What better reason to talk about Stampin' Up! with everyone you know than a FREE stamp set?

If you have any questions, your upline or potential upline can answer them for you. Or feel free to ask me. I can try and answer any questions that you have!!

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to binkiemonstermom

Hi, I just signed up myself and I loooove it!!! I have a wonderful upline lady who informs me and my future downlines several times a day via facebook about everything that's going on. She is a Founders Circle member. I ordered my starter kit for $99, which is actually worth $125 in merchandise. Plus the free ink pads. I also received a free brandnew trimmer, worth $30 from my upline. When you place your first order of at least $150 within the first 45 days, you will get a 30% discount. I also earned 3 free items of the Sale-a-Bration promo. Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics