Username Post: Please share your Silhouette Cameo creations.        (Topic#1583129)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I would love to see what everyone is making with the machine. Just tempting myself. I love the art that they offer. I have tons of their dies but how awesome to be able to resize things.
TFS

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to creater1

If you do a search in the superstore for the cameo, click on view the product page, you can see projects that were made with the cameo.

Not poo-pooing your request at all, just saying you'll get a broader range of projects.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to LesleyC

I seem to over look that awesome function. I am headed right their now to see what kind of trouble I can get into. Thanks for sharing that tip.

Expert
In response to creater1

There are some creations in my gallery--some of the embellies in my Time Machine mini-album (such as the Harry Potter print & cuts). But this LO is one of the reasons I love my Cameo--I love being able to cut a big background design that is the same paper as my background paper...
Pink Challenge - "Magnolia" By HuskerMom98

And the flower was cut with my Cameo too.

Expert
In response to creater1

There are some creations in my gallery--some of the embellies in my Time Machine mini-album (such as the Harry Potter print & cuts). But this LO is one of the reasons I love my Cameo--I love being able to cut a big background design that is the same paper as my background paper...
Pink Challenge - "Magnolia" By HuskerMom98

And the flower was cut with my Cameo too.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HuskerMom98

Kenya, I did it!!
I don't know the actual right way to do it, but end result...I got it to work!
After placing,grouping and "no cut" option, I made a compound path and it printed as one and then I cut it!! Thanks for helping me. Now if I can just remember how I did it! Doing it a few more times will hopefully make it stick in this old mind!!
Cameo- Printing on a P&C label By ChansGram

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to ChansGram

Jackie,
I don't have a lot of LO's using my Cameo but I do have a lot of cuts. Sometimes when I get a new design I just have to cut it right away even tho I am not going to use it, so I have a nice pile of cuts just sitting here!
On this LO the Cameo cuts are the "Love" at the top and the "Love you" title at the bottom, the doily may be, but I don't remember, it may be a Cricut cut.
Love You By ChansGram
Here are some of the first cuts I did when I got my machine.
Silhouette Cameo cuts By ChansGram
On this LO it is all the little doilies.
Just Ducky By ChansGram

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to ChansGram

Those are beautiful Trish! Isn't it amazing how delicate the Silhouette cuts can be? I love the word files like forever on this one:
and all the card cuts you can get like this one:

It really is an amazing machine

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to ChansGram

Here are a few more with minimal Cameo cuts.
The frames for sure- don't remember what else.
togetherness By ChansGram
This one is the window frame and the little title banners on the window. And maybe the flowers.
3 Girls By ChansGram

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to ChansGram

Rebecca, I have not tried the words like that, I don't even think I have any files downloaded like that. I am always afraid that unless they are cut very large, they won't work?? I may need to try them. I like they way you have used it on your LO!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:
Kenya, I did it!!
I don't know the actual right way to do it, but end result...I got it to work!
After placing,grouping and "no cut" option, I made a compound path and it printed as one and then I cut it!! Thanks for helping me. Now if I can just remember how I did it! Doing it a few more times will hopefully make it stick in this old mind!!
Cameo- Printing on a P&C label By ChansGram

Wooohooo!! Glad you got it to work and it turned out great

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HisGEM

1 more and I think I got it down now! Well at least till the next time I try!!
Journaling on top of a print and cut tag using the Cameo By ChansGram

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to ChansGram

My cameo arrived yesterday and I'm still intimidated. I'm pretty software savvy but I keep getting distracted and can't concentrate as much as I would like.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to rebeccakeppel

Rebecca, how did you do the glitter on that snowflake? Did you stamp it after cutting?

I haven't received my Cameo yet....ordered on the Black Friday sale...
I have purchased a bunch of designs from Silhouette, though....can't wait to start using them! I got it primarily to cut fonts and I love WordArt.....

Alison

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to kiyawinn

I am loving all of this and finding it very very tempting. I am going to check in out in person sometime this week at Archivers.
I love all the graphic designs and word are that they offer.
I so wished that Pazzles would have some incredible art like this.

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to kiyawinn

Alison -- I used the Cameo to cut the snowflake shape out of Therm o Web iCraft sheets (a thin double sided adhesive sheet). Then I removed one side of the backing and stuck it on the white border. Then I removed the top backing and poured glitter on it. I am not such a great stamper so I have used this method for embossing powder too -- works like a charm

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

I got my Cameo just before Christmas last year, and use it constantly! I had the Original Silhouette before that for several years and loved it, too! Here is a link to my blog and I've tagged all the posts with Silhouette Cameo ...
http://tanyaham.blogspot.com/search/label/Silhouet te%20...

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

• rebeccakeppel Said:
Alison -- I used the Cameo to cut the snowflake shape out of Therm o Web iCraft sheets (a thin double sided adhesive sheet). Then I removed one side of the backing and stuck it on the white border. Then I removed the top backing and poured glitter on it. I am not such a great stamper so I have used this method for embossing powder too -- works like a charm

Thank you so much! It all makes sense now!
I can't wait to try some of these ideas!

Alison

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics