Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: On average, how many times do you        (Topic#1583139)
scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Since we're on the subject - what kind of mattress is good? We need a new one badly.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-10-12 08:06 PM
In response to scraprabbit

You have to go to the store and lay down on them, there's no other way. We got ours at Macy's, they just happened to have something we were extremely comfortable on (I think it's a Serta but I could be wrong). The bonus is that they also took our old mattress away. Cost as much as our sofa, but you spend a third of your life in bed so the mattress should be good, right?

Edited by stick on 12-10-12 08:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to stick

Ours came from Macy's too - its a Serta perfect sleeper with the pillowtop. It was about $1,600 on sale but worth every penny. I bought it in 2001 (can't believe its been that long) but only slept on for 5 years.

Has held up beautifully. My old Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper is in the guest house and everyone tells me it is the most comfortable bed they have ever slept on.

When my exhusband and I divorced in 2001 he took his old waterbed and I bought the Serta perfect sleeper for the master bedroom but slept in the Serta perfect sleeper in the guest room because the room was smaller and cozier and I slept better in the tiny room. The master bedroom was just to big for just me and I didn't sleep well.

When Bill and I got married we started sleeping on the the big Serta Perfect Sleeper was 7 or 8 yeras old but still brand new because it had not been slept on.

We love both of the Serta perfect sleepers.

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to RedSquirrel UK

i'd say 1-2 times a night i wake up sometimes for the bathroom, but usually because i had a bad dream or heard a loud crash from the cats knocking something over. i love my 2 cats and i am glad i got a buddy for my other cat...but they are very sneaky. sleep all day, then 2 am CRASH! goes a purse, suitcase, vase, christmas decor, or photo frame.

Andra Hoffman
Resident
Andra Hoffman
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
several times,,,,

I have arthritis of the spine and fibromyalgia.

You sound just like me! I suffer with chronic pain as well, and I can never get enough sleep!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics