Username Post: New Murder Mystery book featuring a Scrapbooker!        (Topic#1583151)
Tenant

I'm up with a Guest post from a great friend who has made an amazing "Finding Nemo" Christmas tree, and who is a published "Murder Mystery" author! Chris Freeburn is up with her newest murder mystery involving a scrapbooker! Be sure and check it out, you won't be disappointed, it's received great reviews so far! http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com/2012/12/today-i-am-in t...

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to look4angel

I won (blog giveaway) a signed copy of this book and it is really, REALLY good. I love her writing style!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kelseymel

Awesome - will have to see if I can get it on Kindle.

I have a scrapbook murder mystery I haven't started yet - can't remember the name and I had a series of 5 (I think) scrapbook murder mysteries and sent them on to someone else to pass on to others on the board or whoever wants to read them.

WIll check this one out.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Just ordered for Kindle.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Joanna Campbell Slan's writes mystery books. She has a whole series of scrapbooking mysteries revolving around a group of women who get together and scrap at a shop. I have all of hers. I'll have to check this one out as well. I'mlucky in that my "job" is one in which I can just sit and read! (I'm retired, but proctor tests at a medical college, which just means I sit in the room while students take tests!)

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to dwelch

Yep, I have Joanna Campbell Slan's Kiki Lowenstein series, although I still need to get the Kindle-only short story that came out in May.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-04-12 07:00 PM
In response to aquabunny

Cool, thanks!! I need a nice mystery right now, just bought the kindle version of the Freeman, and I put the Campbell-Slan on my paperbackswap.com wishlist And I see that another cozy I've been wanting is on sale, cool!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to stick

I received the Campbell-Slan books from Henri and they are ready to travel on. I tried starting a "sisterhood of the traveling books" in the books, books, books thread but didn't receive a response or recipient to send them to.

Whoever is interested in reading those books, please pm me.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to pugs223

Peg - if Kara wants them would you send them on to her?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Definitely! They are patiently waiting to be enjoyed by the next reader.

Diva
In response to pugs223

I have to check it out!

Expert
In response to pugs223

Peg I PM'd you about the Sisterhood books.
I couldn't find the book by Chris at the library. I'll have to keep looking for it. Thanks for the tip!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to scrappy_day

Peg - whoever has the books and is ready to send them on should start a thread here rather than the books thread.

It's about scrapbooking so its okay to put here I would think and a lot more people will see it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics