Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Free shipping for 12/5        (Topic#1583169)
justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Cindyckj

Well guys I got my package in the mail today. Haven't open it yet but will soon. I also got some items from Silhouette Cameo that came in the mail today too. Hope everyone doing well today if you bought anything enjoy your products and have fun.

Justie

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to justartguy007

Enjoy your new items too! Hopefully my package will be waiting on my steps when I get home from work tomorrow! Yeah!

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to Vintageivy

I took advantage of the free shipping last week. I ordered 3 items on my wish list that I wanted the most. I was thinking of placing the order the day before the free shipping was announced, and glad I waited an extra day. Expecting the package to arrive tomorrow, and hope it comes before I have to leave for a meeting.

Cindyckj
Expert
Cindyckj
In response to Solitaire

Yay got my stuff today!!! Was surprised they were able to fit 2 12 x 12 paper packs and a few other loose sheets in an 11 x 15 box but nothing was bent so i'm a happy girl!

those free borders are so cute!!!! And there was even a little baggie with some tiny prima leaves

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Cindyckj

That cool hope you're enjoying your products. Yeah I got free boraders with my order too. I don't know what I'll use them for. But if they are free and come with your order I wasn't going to remove it from my cart. We all like a free stuff don't we, lol.

Justie

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

I got my package today! Such a great way to end the work day! One thing I got was some more Bazzill kraft paper that I needed for journaling for two travel albums. I will definitely be finishing up those albums over Christmas break. That will be so fun! The borders were a nice, free addition. I didn't get the flowers this time but did a few orders back. I LOVED those! Happy scrapping everyone!

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Vintageivy

Yeah that cool I am just getting ready to try out my new punch on some scrap pieces of cardstock. I might post some pics of it on my blog not sure.

Justie

Cindyckj
Expert
Cindyckj

Very cool Ivy! I hope your able to get those travel albums done

And Hoping you have lots of fun with your new punch artguy! Which one did you get?

I'm hoping to one day get a new circle border type punch.

Right now i'm just so glad to have these pink paislee collections, indigo bleu and portfolio. They have alot of nice blues, grays and yellows that I think will work really nicely for my boy lo's of my son.

Can't wait to use them after christmas when I get to unwrap them. At least I got a day to look at them.

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Cindyckj

I got the EK Success - Paper Shapers - Slim Profile - Large Edger Punch - Modern Cube. It pretty cool punch so far. But it is hard to punch with cause you got to press hard. But I'll get use to it like everything else.

Justie

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics