Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Free shipping for 12/5        (Topic#1583169)
Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

So exceited!!!! Finally free shipping! Was wanting to place and order so badly and went to the checkout last week but didn't complete and then got an email asking if there was a prob. lol Shipping was this prob. But I didn't email and say anything. And finally today I got an email for 5% off my order.

Then I come here and saw the free shipping!

I doubt I can use both promo codes?

But this just made my day!

Have fun scrappy shopping today!!!!

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 12-05-12 07:16 AM
In response to Cindyckj

I am so excited for free shipping too. My husband is out of town so I texted him to order today for free shipping! Hope he "listens".

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to ckair

Hope you hubby does! lol

I just placed my order a min ago! Yay! And with the shipping amount I had budgeted for I was able to buy a couple other items that to with that portfolio collections tha and the paper pack of pink paislee's and was able to get the paper pack of the indigo bleu and one other thing that matches that collection as well! I had got several of the indigo bleu stuff from their warehouse sale but no paper. lol

I'm just so happy as I haven't been able to order from here in so long!!!! Timing just hasn't been right and I was always broke by the time free ship would roll around. lol

I told my son of the free shipping and he was so happy and said yay now you'll be able to have something under the tree.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Cindyckj

Don't forget you get a free gift too! Double yay!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Doreena

W couldn't they have had this on Monday when I placed my order. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to cescrapper

I guess the orders have to be over $40 as well but that's way easy to do!

And yes I almost forgot about the free gift. Those borders are adorable!

I so can't wait to see them at least for a fe min before they have to be wrapped up and then the long wait till christmas!

Wishing you'd have been able to get in on the free shipping cescrapper. It's probably been ove a year since i've been able to order from here as I was just never able to catch the frees shipping at the right time. Wish i'd have been able to order more.

Edited by Cindyckj on 12-05-12 09:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Cindyckj

Thanks SB.com for the early Christmas present...free shipping! I had some things on my wishlist that I was having a hard time being patient for. The free shipping deal made it a lot easier to justify sending them into my cart! SB.com ROCKS!!

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Cindyckj

You can use both codes because the same thing happened to me. The 5% made a couple of dollars difference but every little bit saved sure is helpful! Hope you get to order!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Vintageivy

Holy cow got an email a little while ago saying my order has shipped already! And I ordered several things.

The last time I ordered just one thing and it took 5 days just to get shipped and once it was shipped it got here quickly.

I'm happy with the improvements!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-05-12 04:00 PM

• Vintageivy Said:
You can use both codes because the same thing happened to me. The 5% made a couple of dollars difference but every little bit saved sure is helpful! Hope you get to order!

What two codes?

I must be missing something.

I am trying to resist but how can I?

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to GMFTS

Mary -
What they are talking about is they were e-mailed a 5% code, for whatever reason, prior to today's deal.
They are saying they can use their 5% code and the code for free shipping.
IDK how that's possible though as when you add another code, it usually wipes out the first code.
I've tried it as I too have another code I want to use in conjuction w/ the free shipping but it didn't work for me.

Edited by Doreena on 12-05-12 04:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Doreena

I just used the free shipping as it made the biggest difference.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to GMFTS

A few days ago I put some items in my cart but then decided the shipping cost was actually the same as the cost of the items so I deleted items from my cart and decided to have will power to wait for free shipping-SO HARD! Then the next day I got an email from SB.com that asked me if I had difficulties checking out and a code for 5% off my order. So tonight with the free shipping code I tried the 5% off code also and it worked. Can't wait to get my order!! I love shopping on SB.com!!

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007

I just order some papers and a punch with the free shipping. I almost didn't order but decided I had enough to buy. I wanted to add to my paper collection. I use the coupon for free shipping and it cut down the price a little.
Hope you guys have fun with your products. I know I am not going to buy anything more unless it for glue or tape or christmas shopping.

Justie

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to justartguy007

I've been stalking the site every day -- even at work! -- waiting for free shipping! Yippee! Thanks, sb.com!! Placed my order last night and got the email that it had shipped this morning! Those little elves in the warehouse are busybusybusy! (and goodgoodgood!)

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to meezerpleaser

Sadly though for some reason it looks like they shipped it ups and not usps. Which means instead of getting it in 3 days it'll be at least 6 days. Oh well just glad for the free shipping.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Cindyckj

I'm so grateful for free shipping! But i'm way to impatient for ups. lol I think i've been waiting since national scrapbooking day to buy these two collections from pink paislee and now just 2 more days of waiting.

So Excited!!!!!!!!!

My son says I can look at the stuff for just a little bit but he's gonna wrap it up and I have to wait for christmas.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Cindyckj

There is nothing like waiting for a scrap package to arrive! According to my tracking number my package may arrive a day earlier than expected....yippee! I can relate to you having to wait until Christmas to use your goodies. My DH has two albums that I picked out and I can't use them until Christmas!! I can't wait. They are for two travel albums I have been working like crazy on!

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007

I also check my tracking number and it looks like my package probably will be arriving sometime tomorrow! Can't wait to see the paper I order and try the punch I bought also.

Justie

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to justartguy007

Ups usually arrives late afternoon here. I so can't wait till tomorrow! I suspect tomorrow will be a good day for a lot of people who got in on the free shipping.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics