Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: What do you think about orbs in photos?        (Topic#1583183)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Okay - here are photos. In the first one you can see one major orb or something in the right side about half-way up. They know a lot of people died down here in early Seattle. There are also a few more in the same area but not as clear. They are somewhat transparent as you can see through them. At first I did not notice them but when I printed the picture it was too dark so I lightened a bit and then they were very noticeable. I look at the darker photos and I could see them, just didn't jump out at me as much as they did when I lightened the photo.

Orbs 1 By Henri Jean

Old silver mind - big one in the lower right corner and if you can see the two tracks for the mining cart one is a little ways from the bottom in the center of the tracks and one is a little higher on the photo on the right side of the tracks.

Smaller ones are floating around further back.

Orbs 2 By Henri Jean

One large one above the group of people's heads slightly to the almost directly above the head of the girl in pink.

Orbs 3 By Henri Jean

In this one there is a row of lights strung from one side to the other with something above the row of lights. This is a really large one and like the others, you can see through it like it is somewhat transparent.

Orbs 4 By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Anyway, probably nothing but really wanted to see what everybody else though. There was no dust in the mine so I would rule out that theory but there may have been in underground Seattle but I just don't think that was it.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Very interesting Henri.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NMlady

Thanks - I'm totally baffled. Don't know what to think they are.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

• Henri Jean Said:
As a realtor who used to show and sell a lot of houses on a few occasions I went into houses with buyers and turned around and walked right back out again. SOmething made the hair on the back of my neck stand up - I really felt a presence that wasn't friendly.

I had a similar experience at Clifford's Tower in York, Great Britain. I did NOT want to go inside based on just a gut feeling (and I didn't go inside, I waited outside). Weeks later I read about its history including a really awful tragedy. I am going to have to check my photos for orbs, but I never got very close. That place gave me the "heebie jeebies".

I got a laugh over the diffination of "heebie jeebies" so I had to share...

Heebie jeebies is an American English idiom used to describe depression or anxiety. This can be as an after-effect of excessive alcohol intake (see Delirium tremens) or to describe a particular type of anxiety usually related to a certain person or place. For example, "He gives me the heebie jeebies", meaning "He makes me uncomfortably nervous". It can also refer to a particular form of intense apprehension, verging on horror, that is associated with opiate withdrawal.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Gelidy Gelato

I have had this happen to me as well - when my daughter's Girl Scout troop took a trip to Savannah - we took a Haunted Tour walk and the guide was wonderful - she was a native to Savannah and a wealth of knowledge. Many great stories of happenings and history of Savannah. I took tons of pictures and many of them around town of certain homes, parks and cemeteries have orbs in them. So I completely believe about being able to capture energy!! Very interesting pictures you have!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SmartyPants

Interesting Smarty - do you get orbs on other pictures - especially at night or is it very odd, like it was for me?

Geliday - interesting description of "heebie jeebies" but I know exactly what you mean.

When something is wrong like that the air actually feels heavy to me and I just cannot go inside.

I didn't have any feelings of being uncomfortalbe at all in the mine or underground Seattle or even on the ghost tour.

In the next couple weeks I'll be posting my Key West ghost tour layouts and Robert the Haunted doll and his story. All the orbs in the photos were around houses and cemeteries and I thought they were ruined because of the orbs so I deleted them. Now I wish I had them still.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

Wow! Thanks for posting!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to TraciK

I have taken numerous pictures with Orbs and everytime I asked about them on Ghoststudy dot com a really good paranormnal website I was told they were just dust. Well I thought ok just dust until I found out that my apartment was haunted and that someone died in the upstairs unit and that the whole building was hanunted did I think it was more then just dust.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Als_Gal

Very interesting. Do get the orbs just in your apartment or other places as well? Mine were just in the photos of places where people had died. Not one orb in other photos. Coincidence? No idea.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

I can't see your photos Henri. But Peg's is a good one.

We went to Phuket before and after the tsunami which swept away so many people to their deaths. We befriended the owner of a beach cafe/restaurant.

DH's parents took photos of her with them on the visit before the tragedy and after, and the photos taken after were absolutely teeming with orbs - maybe 25 in one shot, some overlapping. None in the first visit. Same place, same camera, same people, 2 years apart. Yes it could have been dust, or bugs. At a stretch.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

I've only seen the orbs in those pictures that were taken in and around Savannah! I thought it was quite cool to see.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SmartyPants

So interesting Rosey. After the Tsunami my nephew volunteered to go to Sri Lanka to work in the orphanages to help take care of the children and help identify them and locate their parents.

He very often goes in after natural disasters like that, rolls up his sleeves and does volunteers.

After Katrina he went to New Orleans with a mobile soup kitchen and worked for 2 weeks serving food and helping people.

He worked for Lockheed and gets a limited amount of vacation time every year which he uses to visit family. When he works overtime he doesn't get overtime pay - he gets comp time off.

So he saves that up and when there is a serious natural disaster he gives his comp time and goes and helps. He really rolls up his sleeves and gets in there and works.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Darn it!!!! missed the photos!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Your nephew sounds like a wonderful person, Henri!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to laceyKat

I'll repost the photos later. I took them down becuase they were in the middle of a series of layouts in my gallery but I guess I took them down too early.

I usually take down photos if they will make no sense to people who look through my gallery and those would have made no sense in the middle of Epcot layouts.

Will try to repost tonight but may be tomorrow.

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal

When I lived in my apartment we got them in every picture we took no matter whose camera we used. Here is a picture that was taken in my apartment and in this one you can see our male "ghost" Ashlee said was named George.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/K_A_M/Gho stly/gh...

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Als_Gal

I am a total believer that many orbs are someone from the other side making contact. I have had a number of relatives die since 2000, some were very close to me, but I have never had any orbs in any photos that I am aware of. I do take tons of photos and do not always print them out immediately. I believe in ghosts as well as other supernatural things. There can be more than one right answer to many questions in life
Cool pic of George! Did you ever investigate who he was?
I'm gonna have to come back and see your pics Henri, I always love a good story with pic!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to catzscrapper

• catzscrapper Said:
I am a total believer that many orbs are someone from the other side making contact. I have had a number of relatives die since 2000, some were very close to me, but I have never had any orbs in any photos that I am aware of. I do take tons of photos and do not always print them out immediately. I believe in ghosts as well as other supernatural things. There can be more than one right answer to many questions in life
Cool pic of George! Did you ever investigate who he was?
I'm gonna have to come back and see your pics Henri, I always love a good story with pic!

A friend of mine who is very gifted said that the building we used to live in was built upon a ley line which is essentially haunted grounds. She said George used to live there in the 1800's with a lady called Miss T. George took a liking to Ashlee and she always talked about him and how he loved to come and watch her play. He never really bothered until the one day I took her to walmart and she kept saying George wants to go home and I said when we are done we will leave. Well at that point she was pushed and almost fell down the escalator if not for a older man who caught her she may have been seriously hurt. I left the cart and took her home when we got home she said George was sorry but he wanted to come home and watch tv with her. I will look for the picture I have of her sitting on the Couch and right next to her you can see the outline of someone sitting right by her.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to Als_Gal

OHHHHHH!!!!! I look forward to seeing it!!! great pick of George in the first picture. Thanks sooooo much for sharing!!!! I love hearing about ghosts!! I have not been fortunate to have seen one yet, but i do belieive in such things.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics