Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: What do you think about orbs in photos?        (Topic#1583183)
TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Als_Gal

• Als_Gal Said:
  • catzscrapper Said:
I am a total believer that many orbs are someone from the other side making contact. I have had a number of relatives die since 2000, some were very close to me, but I have never had any orbs in any photos that I am aware of. I do take tons of photos and do not always print them out immediately. I believe in ghosts as well as other supernatural things. There can be more than one right answer to many questions in life
Cool pic of George! Did you ever investigate who he was?
I'm gonna have to come back and see your pics Henri, I always love a good story with pic!

A friend of mine who is very gifted said that the building we used to live in was built upon a ley line which is essentially haunted grounds. She said George used to live there in the 1800's with a lady called Miss T. George took a liking to Ashlee and she always talked about him and how he loved to come and watch her play. He never really bothered until the one day I took her to walmart and she kept saying George wants to go home and I said when we are done we will leave. Well at that point she was pushed and almost fell down the escalator if not for a older man who caught her she may have been seriously hurt. I left the cart and took her home when we got home she said George was sorry but he wanted to come home and watch tv with her. I will look for the picture I have of her sitting on the Couch and right next to her you can see the outline of someone sitting right by her.

Yikes that is scary! My sister swears that she has had a couple of encounters with ghost. One ghost really scared her a couple of times. She lived in an old apartment at the time. She said it was a old man.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TraciK

In the top of this photo all the way in the left is a bright light. Below that is a horozontal row of bright lights. Between the one at the top and the row is an orb. You can see through it and it is not a reflection. Thisi place was not conducive to dust.

Orb 1 By Henri Jean

This one shows a group of people on the left - it is in one of the silver mines in Wallace, Idaho. THe girl on the end has on a pink blouise or sweater and the orb is above her head.

Orb 2 By Henri Jean

This shows 3 orbs in the silver mine - all in the lower right part of the picture. There is a track where the cars they used in the mine used to run - One is in the track between the two rails and two of the orbs are to the right of the track near the bottom.

Orb 3 By Henri Jean

This was taken in Underground Seattle which is haunted enough for them to have ghost stories on the late tours. People died or were killed down here. There are 3 clear orbs on the lower right side of the picture.

Orb 4 By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Bill's brother has several rental houses. The last tenants moved out becuase the woman swears something got in the shower with her. She was afraid to go back in the shower again and afraid to be in the house when her husband wasn't home.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The father-in-law of one of my best friends spent his last weeks in a hospice facility. The nurses used to fuss at him becuase he insisted on smoking his pipe - it had a very distictive cherry woodsy smell to it. The nurses were all in his room and had to tell him to put out his pipe over and over.

About a year later his wife became ill and was put in the same nursing home in the same room or one near it. One of the nurses was in the room one day with her and was shocked to smell the cherry woodsy pipe smell and called the other nurses to the room to ask them what they smelled and they all smelled her husband's pipe. They all think he was in that room constantly during her stay until she died.

After that the pipe smell went away.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

How Cool, tho George needed a good talking to for pushing Ashlee!!
Awesome pics Henri! I lived near Seattle since I was born and never went on the underground tours, tho I loved the Kolchak the Night Stalker episode with the Seattle underground in it!
My Boyfriend has seen ghosts before but gets weirded out talking about it. I have seen my Parents and other relatives who are gone in my dreams before. I was told by a dream reader that my Folks were just letting me know they were OK and together(That was shown by them being together and Happy in the dream) I had suspected that was what the dream meant, but wanted verification from an outside source. It was kind of cool to talk with somebody who 'knew' things I never said, details about my Mom and Dad and other relatives whom had visited me. She even told me that I had health troubles that ended up being true because of things in my dreams.
Thank You everyone for sharing your stories and pics! This is an awesome thread!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to catzscrapper

If you ever do the underground tour be sure to do the later night ones. We took the 6:00 which was nice but very "family friendly". We didn't realize that the ones 8:30 and after, maybe its 8:00 and after allows no one under 21 and they talk a lot more about the madams and prostitution that is really what kept Seattle afloat in the early days and they also tell some of the ghost stories about the underground that would scare children.

I really wish we had waited around for the later tour!

New Kid On the Block

I have had experiences with orbs. One time in paarticular brought out a bunch of them. We were in the process of building our home and my husband had to climb a ladder to reach the 16 ft. ceilings. He has always been afraid of heights and said outloud that he hoped he'd be safe. I took a picture of him on the ladder and there were tons of orbs around him. We thought that was odd, so I had him stand on the ground and I took another picture. There were fewer orbs, but they were still there. He then took a picture of me in the exact same spot and there were no orbs to be seen. The only conclusion we could make was that since I was nice and calm, I didn't need any orbs hanging around me while he did!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SuScraps

That really is odd.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

Thanks for the info Henri. I live on the other side of the state now so will probly never go back over there. But if the opportunity came I would go and do the tour now that I know all this! I have never been one to mess with the dead, just out of respect for them. But I had a friend who told me a story about drinking in a cemetery with friends and he told me they were drunk and did some inappropriate actions and then things started disappearing...cigarettes, lighters, different things that they could not explain and they decided they had messed with somebody who was upset about it. They went back the next day to find things they had lost and more things disappeared on them. At that time they went back to the grave they had disrespected and apologized. I mean it is kind of funny, but at the same time, just because someone is dead does not mean they are not aware of bad things said or bad things done to their space. But he also told me he has not and will never underestimate the fact that a person can still teach a lesson from beyond the grave! The same person also told me that he was told when in a cemetery, if you say the name(s) of people in the graves out loud, you 'awaken' them. So being the big chicken I am, I do not read names there out loud any more!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to catzscrapper

When we were in Key West we visited Robert, the haunted doll. A long story goes with Robert and I scrapped it and will post it in the next week or two.

If you take his photo you have to ask him nicely and you have to be polite to him. One wall of the museum is covered with letters from people who wrote to apologize to him for not being nice to him or taking his picture without permission and then found their cars wouldn't start, car keys were missing, hotel keys missing, banking errors, got in accidents - all kinds of things.

Hundreds of letters said their lives have been cursed after being rude to him and asked him to forgive him. Strange but made for an interesting story and the letters were interesting.

I was with a friend and she is very intelligent. She is an engineer for a major oil company and works in an oil plant - often being there along and running the entire facility by herself - all the big equpment and gauges. A miscalculation on her part could cause the plant to blow up. So she is no dummy - but she took pictures of Robert when I did.

We then went to a souvenir store at Mallory Square and they had beautiful hand-blown glass Christmas ornaments. Just lovely, so delicate. I was walking behind her down the isle and I do not believe she touched any of the ornaments. But, one jumped off the rack right at her feet. She is not a clumsy person but the ornament fell and I don't see how she could have knocked it off.

She felt terrible and insisted that she pay for it. Then as we were exiting the store, it happened again. I don't see how she could have knocked it off either.

I teased her and asked her if she was nice to Robert and thanked him for letting her take his picture. She said she thanked him in her mind.

I told her that maybe Robert wasn't a mind reader.

Anyway, I've teased her about it since then. I'm sure she accidently knocked the ornaments off the display but I don't know how. Other people, some of them very large were going up and down the isle and not bothering the ornaments, there is no reason why she would have.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics