Username Post: I Have Missed You All!        (Topic#1583193)
midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper

It's been so long. I now have my Dragon software I am training so I don't need my stiff hands to type, so will be easier to stay in touch. I do follow some of you on Facebook, but I do miss being here.

The temptation to swap often holds me back, along w chronic pain and fatigue and mental cloudiness, fibro is kicking my behind.

How is everyone? Do you still do a lot of swaps? Any news lately? It will take me days to read back over the thread, but I do want to keep up with you all. You are all so special and I will forever be grateful for all you have been to me.

Have a Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah!

Big Hugs, Vicki

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to midnitescrapper

So good to hear from you. I had not heard from you in a long time. You have been missed.

Diva
In response to scrapbookingteacher

Don't know you, but it is good to know that you have the right software to stay in touch!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to bayamonesa1

Hi Vickie, Happy you are getting the computer under control, if there is such a thing! LOL! I haven't done any swaps since last Christmas(Cookie Recipe Swap) but do my scrapping and cardmaking and other crafts when I can. I have other health issues which can make those things difficult at times (RA the most problematic). I have been doing crafts to donate to a local hospital which I have frequented...not for treatment for a while thankfully!
You know I have done swaps with just individual people before. Some good some flakers but if you want to swap with someone sometimes it is alot less pressure to make 1 of something than 15 or 20, know what I mean?
It is pouring down snow and I am loving watching it as I drink my tea(beverage of choice) I have to go help the guy bring wood into the shed and am trying to warm up before I start freezing out there It is mostly covered where we will be working so I won't become a scrapping snow woman I get cold too easily I think but my polar fleece will help. Like Arnold S said, "I'll be back!"

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics