Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: lettering dies        (Topic#1583201)
Diva
In response to kiyawinn

Happycuts? Never heard of it. WHere did you find it?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to bayamonesa1

Happycut appears to be from the UK or maybe elsewhere in Europe - all the websites I found when I Googled it were definitely UK-centric.

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to aquabunny

I go with the Sizzix alphabet sets. They come with small sizzlits sets of either 35 or 9 dies. There's a large variety of the 35-die sets, which would have one letter on each die, plus numbers and punctuation. The 9-die sets have several letters on each die, so the letters are smaller.

You can get them on ebay, but expect to pay at least $25 (and up) which would include shipping, for the 35-die sets, less for the 9-die sets. Some of them come with the "Sidekick" which is a really small manual cutting machine that works nicely with the small sizzlits dies.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Solitaire

The Quickuts is the ones I know best. They come in many many many different styles and are, concidering how many dies you get for it, relatively cheap. Quickuts was taken over by Lifestyle Crafts. Theie dies are thin but do take the DCWV cardstocks well. Have a browse on eBay on both names, lots will pop up.

max28
max28 
Tenant
max28
  • max28 on 12-14-12 09:46 AM
In response to kiyawinn

I vote for die versions

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to cindy lalani

I love my Big Shot as well. You are lucky to find scrapping. it is amazing. I still love it as much as I did when I started

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics