Username Post: Green and brown album?        (Topic#1583259)
New Kid On the Block

I need some help please! I am looking for a green and brown, 12x12, post-bound albums for my wedding! I have a TON of pages, so I will have to split my wedding album into 3 books. Ideally I would like a main album that is both green and brown, like a floral or leaf pattern, and 1 solid green and 1 solid brown album to all go together. It was a "nature" themed wedding.

Anyone have any ideas? I feel like I have looked everywhere and I can't find anything suitable! I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to mrs.dayton

Hi mrs.dayton,
I'm probably the last person who should answer this because I haven't actually done it (yet), but could you get a plain album and just add papers and embellishments to the front cover? I'm keen on leaves myself and there are some gorgeous leaf papers that I think would be beautiful for wedding albums. Here are a few of the green and brown ones I've seen here.
Also, there are a lot of gorgeous leaf stamps here-I just searched "leaves" and I'm afraid my wish list just exploded. Good luck!
gin
Products Referenced in This Post:

New Kid On the Block
In response to gin1902

I have thought about doing that but I am worried about damage to the albums over time...

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

Ah, an excellent point. As I said, I haven't tarted up an album front, but the chipboard and paper albums and books I've done have held up well so far. Of course, none of them are handled as much as a wedding album would be! Good luck-I hope you find what you're looking for!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to gin1902

Check out the Creative Memories website, they have tons of colors for albums, may even have nature themed. There are a coupla CM consultants on this forum, but of course no names come to mind...

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I did a search here in the Superstore for "albums 12x12 green" and again with brown, and found these. If you expand your search, you will probably find more options.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

Maybe not exactly as you described but I use We R Memory Keeper albums and they have some that might work....

Alison

New Kid On the Block
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks for the suggestions so far, but not quite what I'm looking for. I have searched the superstore here several times and havent been able to find anything like what I'm picturing. I really would like the main album to be green AND brown. I did see the We R Memory Keepers albums but I definitly want post bound for the wedding books, I think they look more elegant and I really don't want the gaps between pages that you get with D-ring. I will look into the Creative Memories books.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I am currently in the process of making a wedding album for a friend and I used a canvas as the cover and back and painted them, them embellished and stamped on it.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to terrihooper

Creative memories aren't post bound but straps but a couple of page options.

Since this is your wedding album, you might be open to splurging a bit. CM has custom covers - you can design your own. Colours, pics, you can write on it, ... Very nice quality and the design is your own. You could get a custom one for the main and 2 complementary covers for the other 2.

Moxiegirl23 might be able to answer your questions if you want a custom one. I saw one of hers for the crops she hosts and it is fab.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

• mrs.dayton Said:
Thanks for the suggestions so far, but not quite what I'm looking for. I have searched the superstore here several times and havent been able to find anything like what I'm picturing. I really would like the main album to be green AND brown. I did see the We R Memory Keepers albums but I definitly want post bound for the wedding books, I think they look more elegant and I really don't want the gaps between pages that you get with D-ring. I will look into the Creative Memories books.

I linked the albums that I use....but We R Memory Keepers does do postbound albums....
Alison

Diva
In response to kiyawinn

Memories Keepers, Close to my heart of Creative Memories...maybe this help you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics