Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: What item are you known for by your friends?        (Topic#1583261)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Me it's Glimmer Mists , border punches and bling of any kind ( swirls, rhinestones, pearls, skittles/dew drops etc)

If they are at a crop with me, they know I will have tons.

I always say " if it's not the right colour you can mist it"
I have a border punch you can use.....I usually bring 10 or more
and
" do you think it has enough Bling"

What are you known for?

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to PhotobearSam

Fiskars punches.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Luvmyfam

PAPER!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to terrihooper

Having lots of pages ready to mat and glue and leaving the crop with a lot done - being really well prepared for crops.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Henri Jean

Stitching and sewing supplies.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Tina scraps

I would say misting!! I love misters! I love making my own or using store bought ones. I have tons!!!! And if I don't have the color I NEED....I make it!!!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to binkiemonstermom

Deco scissors.

deco scissors rule!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Gelidy - when I think of you what comes to mind is your incredible digi pages and the way you can manipulate the pictures and titles and the different effects you use to really make incredible pages. Your computer knowledge just blows me over. Also when I think of your work I think of the pages where you have done journaling and you writing talent is awesome. Those are the things that come to mind when I think of you and your scrapbooking.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Paper - if they need a certain color or don't like the pp they, they come to me first.

Gypsy - questions about how to use

My pink caboodle

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-09-12 08:21 AM
In response to pugs223

Vellum

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to stick

Oh yes Kara - I would have said that about you. You are the Queen of Velum! I love your layouts!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

• Henri Jean Said:
Gelidy - when I think of you what comes to mind is your incredible digi pages and the way you can manipulate the pictures and titles and the different effects you use to really make incredible pages. Your computer knowledge just blows me over. Also when I think of your work I think of the pages where you have done journaling and you writing talent is awesome. Those are the things that come to mind when I think of you and your scrapbooking.

Henri you are too kind. Thank you
My "traditional" scrapbooking always includes deco scissors. (So much so it is a joke amongst my critique group.) Unfortunately most pages also include an ex so I made the albums private to only "my friends". If anyone is interested, please send me a friend request.

2011 Summer Card from description
"I used my deco scissors only once. Can you find where? CAUSE....IT AIN'T SCRAPBOOKING IF YOU DON'T USE DECO SCISSORS!"

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Stamps, stitching and bling!!!

Expert
In response to sabine

Punches...although I don't travel with as many as I used to because of my Cameo!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to HuskerMom98

Hmmm, I don't know. Washi, maybe?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to kelseymel

I have not idea what my friends would say I am known for....maybe just using embellishments and diecuts etc...
Most of the women I scrap with are Creative Memories scrappers so what I do is sooo different to their pages....

When we go on our annual crop, I'm known for having just about anything you'd need....I take most of my scraproom with me!

Alison

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to kiyawinn

Handstitching and Magnolia stamps.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to TheCharmedOne

My big bag of copics: I have almost all of the copics in addition to the big storage bag. They get tons of comments at every crop I attend.

Buttons: At the last crop, one of my friends kept tossing buttons at me that she wasn't going to use. I left with way more buttons than I came with, even though I used several while there. Score!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to siameseplease

Paper piecing

Cricutgirlg
Expert
Cricutgirlg
In response to sbartist

Custom 3 D embellishments.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options