Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: What item are you known for by your friends?        (Topic#1583261)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Cricutgirlg

copics and stamps, I usually take at least 1/2 of my 400 stamps with me and my huge container of copics.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Agree Bonnie - I want you to teach me to paper piece! You are the master!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Henri Jean

Martha Stewart punches, especially the around-the-page ones ... I adore them and use them on almost every page

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to madmatter

my love of trying new techniques. I love to try all kinds of new things. My friends laugh and wait for me to figure it out so I can show them.

Diva

Making my own embellishments. (Pelase forgive me if I misspelled the word!)

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 12-10-12 08:28 AM
In response to bayamonesa1

Anything messy - mists, inks, paints. If it can get hands dirty it must be mine.
That and for trying new techniques and products.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

Doodlebug!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to tanyaham

• tanyaham Said:
Doodlebug!

When I saw this topic, I thought to myself, "If Tanya doesn't answer Doodlebug, I'm going to answer it for her!" You didn't disappoint!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to cindy312

• cindy312 Said:
  • tanyaham Said:
Doodlebug!

When I saw this topic, I thought to myself, "If Tanya doesn't answer Doodlebug, I'm going to answer it for her!" You didn't disappoint!

Agreed!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to PhotobearSam

great question Samantha! I am known for my smiley faces & hearts. I have always added them to my journaling. to show the love I put in my pages when I make them.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to anda11

Buttons! Surprisingly though I don't use them much on layouts. I just love them in jars and little dishes all around my scraproom. For a while I was known for being "caught up" but then we took a bunch of trips and I got a new amazing camera and before I knew it I had pictures here, pictures there, pictures everywhere!!

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to tanyaham

lol! i know all about that type of dedication, but for me it's MME!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to danigirl786

I guess mine would be always scrapping the same subjects, my 3DGDs and maybe always using my Cricut??

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram

Oh, and Gelidy, is it the very top above the patterned paper?
A little yellow trim?
I felt like I was playing Where's Waldo!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ChansGram

I looked for where Gelidy used the deco scissors and I think it was the toe part of the sandals! Just a guess but that is what I think!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram

Henri, IDK, had to go back and look and the more I look, the cuter it gets! Love the hula skirts and the ric rac on the flips!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to ChansGram

Mists and inks and mediums.

When I go to a crop, I line them all up by color and I end up with a huge display of inks and mists on my table. Needless to say, I am also known for being very messy.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Manda_K

One of these days I'm going to have to try misting. Just haven't explored much in the way of inks and inking. Need to watch the videos "Thinking Inking" - think that is the one eveyone says is so good.

Acutally played with my TIm Holtz distress inks this week. I've got them but have just collected them. I am doing old brothel layouts from brothels we visited this summer and I wanted the journaling to be on paper that looked old and a bit crinkled so I used off white paper and distressed the entire pages and it really worked out well! Did that for the brothel we visited in Ketchikan Alaska and the one we visited in Idaho.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Awesome! I love my Distress inks. I use them so much that I don't think I could scrap without them! I also have the marker set, it is great for stamps.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
Martha Stewart punches, especially the around-the-page ones ... I adore them and use them on almost every page

And you do them sooo well!!! Your pages have inspired me to mix up my MS punches, as I have seen you do in your gallery!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics