Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Who Is Finished With Their Christmas Shopping?        (Topic#1583283)
t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps

Not me!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to t-scraps

Not me!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Doreena

No. Nor am I finished with homemade gifts either...

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to cindy312

Almost. Just gift cards to add to gifts I already bought and then I'm done. Should be done this weekend.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-10-12 01:40 PM
In response to foltzy

I was mostly done by Thanksgiving, which is unheard of! Usually I'm shopping up through the 23rd or 24th, lol. I have a few little things left, mostly I just need to wrap and ship a few things.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to stick

I did everything online and hit 2 stores over the weekend. Overspent a little but it's done!!! Now to just finish wrapping.

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to Just G

I'm done with the shopping but need to get the decorating done and then tackle the wrapping of the presents.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to MrsSugarBear

I haven't even started.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to kelseymel

Mostly finished and presents are wrapped.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to t-scraps

I am in pretty good shape. All done and wrapped for my two boys. I have a good start on my DH but have a couple more small things to get. I have teacher gifts to buy but they will be gift cards so that's easy and I am creating a "date night" jar for my sister-in-law and her hubby. We are all decorated-tree, etc. This Sunday is official cut-out cookie making day! Boy, the holidays sure are busy and time just flies by!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vintageivy

Got 3 or 4 more things to buy on line - some gifts cards and things for our granddaughter from Amazon - her mother made a gift list. Then I am done.

All the big things are wrapped - just have to wrap the stocking stuffers and the few things that will be in the mail.

Karen B
Diva
Karen B
In response to Henri Jean

Almost. 1-3 small gifts left to select and about half are wrapped.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Karen B

(laughing at myself)

That would be a huge NOPE.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 12-10-12 08:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Luvmyfam

Almost! have to get something for my dad and BIL, then I am done!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Manda_K

HA! I thought I was close, but then I start thinking about other little things I need to get.

I will be spending every lunch hour from now until Christmas doing a little shopping and a few returns (already)

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to pugs223

Me! I started on Christmas stuff in early October, and around 9 pm this past Saturday night I finished the last of my Christmas-related tasks. Might've been done sooner if I hadn't spent much of November sick, but everything still came together.

Mind you, our family Christmas celebration with my parents and siblings is this coming weekend, so a lot of it really HAD to be done by now anyway.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

Got to pick up the 3 train ornaments at Hallmark for my granddaughter and a Brave ornament so one trip to the mall tomorrow but its a quick trip in and back out.

Then all I have left is about 5 computer clicks for the last 5 things. I've even opened the pages and gone to the right place and put them on my desktop so I just have to open the pages and fill in the order blanks.

I decided not to decorate anything since we will be going to my mom's but I will back lots of cookies and things to take and Joe and I will make cutout cookies and decorate them.

Right now Joe and Bill are on utube looking at brain surgery like Joe is going to have. I don't know that I would want to see it, especially before I have it. In fact I definitely would not want to see it.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to Henri Jean

Me (though I keep finding things to get). however, I am not done decorating though I thought I had a head start!

Resident
In response to Mercy4Free

I am done. I just need to do cards now. ANd wrapping ugh!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Laura40

My project today is cards and breaking down and ordering the last few online things. The pages are saved to my desktop, just need to fill in the order forms.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics