Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Who Is Finished With Their Christmas Shopping?        (Topic#1583283)
Expert
In response to Henri Jean

I have been done for awhile. However, my husband and I are going out of town to visit his family for Christmas so I had to be done early!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to scrappy_day

Wait, who said anything about wrapping? You mean I have to wrap all that stuff.

Diva

Just two more gifts for my grandsons. waiting to get pay so I can buy them!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bayamonesa1

I'm done. Everything here is wrapped but 3 of my things were shipped to my mother's house and I will wrap them when we get there next weekend.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free

The fact that I won't be putting gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve...not because of Santa but because the paper wouldn't last that long...is leading me to procrastinate on wrapping!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Mercy4Free

I am done just need to wrap Ashlees gifts and I am done. Al got his big gift in Novemeber a new laptop and I just have to get him some stocking stuffers and thats it. Big C got gift cards and a few other things they have been wrapped and are under grandmas tree

Diva
In response to Mercy4Free

Funny! I will travel to sarasota, fl. this weekend so the gifts are going to be under my parent's tree...so the paper will last!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to bayamonesa1

done with the buying, mostly done with the wrapping. my cats are trying to take bows off gifts, so i will hold off on wrapping the rest. cards were sent in the mail yesterday

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Everything is bought except for the food. I'm just finishing wrapping the last of the gifts.

Andra Hoffman
Resident
Andra Hoffman
In response to RedSquirrel

we have not even started yet! uhg!! we have so many birthdays to get through first before we even think of Christmas shopping. Luckily we go at night when the stores are quiet.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-22-12 09:24 AM
In response to Andra Hoffman

Everything is purchased, wrapped and beribboned, and is either under the tree or shipped to the happy recipients. Just need to get food, now. And I still have to make a card for DH, no idea what to do yet

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics