Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Card Donations Anyone?        (Topic#1583299)
Diva
In response to SHARON ELISE

I do cards for donations. SOmething to give from all the blessings God's provides for me.

Tenant
In response to Crafting Marfa

You could take them to your local Humane Society or favourite non-profit. They could sell them as fundraisers. I worked with a girl who made cards and sold them at our vet clinic's reception desk. All profits were then donated to the SPCA.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to redfox78

The chemo. unit at our hospital enjoys having cards so that folks who come for treatment can pick one and mail it to someone they love. The patients may not feel well or have the $$ to buy cards.

Diva
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I do the same with cards, OWT, RFKC and other organizations that I send the cards that I make. I am going thru chemo and I make cards for all the staff there. They have been so good to me! Where do we send the cards so you can take them to your chemo unit!

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to bayamonesa1

I want to thank everybody for all the great suggestions. I will b using most of them this year.

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to pinkpaperairedale

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
A really great place to send your cards to is
Operationwritehome.org
You can look them up. They have a great website and often include some sketches and sometimes have nice contests with good prizes for those who send cards.

Ditto: Operation Write Home is perfect for your request. I started sending them this year; although cards were not my favorite items to make. Now I send them regularly. Cheryl

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics