Page 216 of 216 
Username Post: Jan.~March Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1583319)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapbrarian

Well im back still nothing Kimberly thanks for offering to send me something and if someone Angeles me thanks to you to

so training was very nice it affected me both personally and professionally. I don't think I can really explain it because most people don't know what re entry is really I didn't have an understanding until today which is why I am not even mad about this situation. Had I not had the training I would think I would but I've learned to think different so with that being said be blessed

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

jci

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Well im back still nothing Kimberly thanks for offering to send me something and if someone Angeles me thanks to you to

so training was very nice it affected me both personally and professionally. I don't think I can really explain it because most people don't know what re entry is really I didn't have an understanding until today which is why I am not even mad about this situation. Had I not had the training I would think I would but I've learned to think different so with that being said be blessed

What kind of training program did you attend? It sounds very intriguing and spiritual!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Shatema...you are having a box sent out tomorrow and another in a days so you will have both of your packages. Sorry you had to wait so long.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

Rebecca it's called re-entry i shared what i learned on the other thread

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

And yay for happy mail and kimberly you don't have to apologize

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

OMG OMG i got both of my angels boxes today. They were amazing I am so blessed to have such great friends that think enough of me to angel for me.

I don't know one person to thank cause they didn't put there name on the box but thank you so much i loved it all thanks for being such an amazing person to send it to me. It means alot to me.

Andrea thank you for your kindness and being such a great friend. I loved the box you sent me some amazing things as well and that card is beautiful. Thanks my beautiful friend

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to babigirl

Yay Shatema I'm glad you got the last of your stuff!!!

That would make me so nervous, It's nice to see though that there are so many good people on this site who will step up and right a situation!

-Stephanie

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to SJB1120

That is wonderful Shatema, I am so glad you got some great goodies

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Drayia

So glad you got your last 2 boxes Shatema! You deserve wonderful goodies!

Page 216 of 216 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics