Username Post: Jan.~March Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1583319)
RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to babigirl

I am nearly there with the 20/20 challenge - two more cards to make! I've been working like a trojan to finish! Its 10.45pm here, and Neil was supposed to be in Germany, but never went anywhere, despite actually getting on the place, because it was too windy for the plane to take off! So he got all the way to the runway, and then came home - that has NEVER happened before.

I did tell him I'd be scrapping all evening though, so hes been warned!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-31-13 03:22 PM
In response to RachelUK

Rachel you have until the end of the day today! My TIME. So that should be tomorrow morning for you! You can do it!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to vawm

Its 00.14 here and all done! I had them made before midnight, UK time, but it took me quarter of an hour to photograph and upload them. Boy, I feel a huge sense of success!

And does the LOAD challenge really start tomorrow?

And when will I fit Project Life in?!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Yay rachel

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

Rachel

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Charisma3103

• Charisma3103 Said:
Okay Ladies I have some news Darlin is still in hospital she is in isolation I do not know for how long I am going to try and see her but it will be hard with my schedule

I got my test back I got 91 % on my test I thought for sure I had failed

Way To Go!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Its 00.14 here and all done! I had them made before midnight, UK time, but it took me quarter of an hour to photograph and upload them. Boy, I feel a huge sense of success!

And does the LOAD challenge really start tomorrow?

And when will I fit Project Life in?!!

Go Rachel! Go Rachel!

Yes, LOAD begins tomorrow!

just do Project Life as your layout of the day when it's the day to do it! That's how you fit it in! Lots of girls do that.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Rosita

Janie congrats on the 91% on your test. That is awesome!

Rachel congrats on finishing the 20/20 challenge. I think I have to join next month to kick my but in gear.

Rebecca great pages!

Dora wow that whole set would be a great present.

Andrea I hope you feel better. How long are your parents in town for?

Marci have you figured out your big sister yet?

Nikkilyn are you still making/sending a card a week?

Deb who is all going to your Scrap by the Beach party?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to parisdame

Guess what, tomorrow is Friday!! Yeah!! TGIF!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapbrarian

Today was my Friday

Delaina Burns
Mayor
Delaina Burns
In response to babigirl

Hey Girls!!! Can't wait to see you all in Florida!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Delaina Burns

Several of the ladies from here, including Nikilynn is in my Birthday Card swap so they have cards they need to send out on a monthly bases. Those of you that do the 20/20 challenges should look at some of the swaps were you could use them all besides making them

Have several pages started that need to be finishe for the 52 week challenge I am in. Now that I took on another parttime job from home I really need to buckle down and plan out my "free" time better so I can get everything done that I want to.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Drayia

I totally agree, Shana! I was looking at my stash yesterday and thinking - I dont need to make any more of anything for quite some time! But maybe I need to start sending more instead!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Hi Delaina - lovely to see you popping by!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to RachelUK

Happy Friday everyone I wrote my test I have no idea how I did so we will see..... My boys brought home 3 cases of chocolate to sell for school uggh $180.00 in chocolate and what a temptation I am telling you

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Charisma3103

Good morning ladies, popping in quick before I head out of town for shopping and a doodle class tonight. Have a great day!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to tinadn

I'm so excited, I've just decided what I want to do for Spring Break! Drive to the Grand Canyon. Yes, I know it will take 3 days to drive there, but think of the adventure! And that will be another thing off my bucket list!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

Wow Rosita - what a great idea! I wish I was coming with you!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Hello ladies how is all. I'm doing well. Today will be of cleaning and then scrapping

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
I'm so excited, I've just decided what I want to do for Spring Break! Drive to the Grand Canyon. Yes, I know it will take 3 days to drive there, but think of the adventure! And that will be another thing off my bucket list!

Sounds like an awesome trip. I want to start traveling more u ladies take such amazing trips and I'm with Rachel wish I was going

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics