Username Post: Jan.~March Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1583319)
littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to babigirl

morning ladies!!!
Rosita that does sound like a great trip! Grand Canyon is on my bucket list too!

Janie - awesome job on the 91%
- i think you forgot one question to your sister: What is your name? lol

Rachel - Congrats on the 20/20!!! i still dont know how you ladies do it!

Rebecca - YES lets talk! although May is really busy for me since it's ds' bday... we'll work something out! have to!
- i LOOVE your cards and los!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

as promised here are the los i completed at my crop... and one i did the other day.
grins & giggles pg 1 By LittleMRSimelda

grins & giggles pg 2 By LittleMRSimelda

Tia Love By LittleMRSimelda

love 2 money around By LittleMRSimelda

yum? By LittleMRSimelda

Leo squared By LittleMRSimelda

My Guy By LittleMRSimelda

Too Cute to Spook By LittleMRSimelda

[url=http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/612571/view /3849853/-1.html][toe]tally perfect[/url] By LittleMRSimelda

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Delaina Burns

• Delaina Burns Said:
Hey Girls!!! Can't wait to see you all in Florida!!!

Oh look!!! My bff. Fancy seeing you here!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Imelda, look at you GO!!!!!!!Awesome pages!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Remember I was asking you girls about where to buy dog tags? Well, Trisha suggested Oriental Trading Co. So I bought some and they were so inexpensive there!!! I made these last night for Brooke and Amelia for Valentine's Day. They are both 6. Brooke's fav color is Pink, and Amelia's is Purple. The dog tags also come with a nice long chain for a necklace. I need to go to Michaels or Joanns for jump rings. I'm also going to make some for the boys.

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-01-13 08:49 AM

Those are so cool Deb!

New 20/20 is up and started!

I get my computer back today! With it's new hard drive! Weeeeeeee!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

Deb those are amazing

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Imelda love the layout

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• Deb-doodle Said:
Remember I was asking you girls about where to buy dog tags? Well, Trisha suggested Oriental Trading Co. So I bought some and they were so inexpensive there!!! I made these last night for Brooke and Amelia for Valentine's Day. They are both 6. Brooke's fav color is Pink, and Amelia's is Purple. The dog tags also come with a nice long chain for a necklace. I need to go to Michaels or Joanns for jump rings. I'm also going to make some for the boys.

They turned out so freaking cute Deb!

Mayor
  • 888 on 02-01-13 11:18 AM
In response to TrishaLouise

OH MY GOODNES.... Imelda.... great LO's!!!!!!

and Miss Doodles ---- talk about adorable... you Rocked those tags!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 02-01-13 11:19 AM
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Janie congrats on the 91% on your test. That is awesome!

Rachel congrats on finishing the 20/20 challenge. I think I have to join next month to kick my but in gear.

Rebecca great pages!

Dora wow that whole set would be a great present.

Andrea I hope you feel better. How long are your parents in town for?

Marci have you figured out your big sister yet?

Nikkilyn are you still making/sending a card a week?

Deb who is all going to your Scrap by the Beach party?

You know what sweetie.... I am going to start that back up!!! THanks for the reminder!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 02-01-13 11:22 AM
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
I agree with Shatema, we all could figure it out Janie!

Still no computer at home and I am loving it! I went to my doctor yesterday and I did not gain any weight over the holidays. My new goal is to decrease the amount of diabetes medication I am on. I think if I think of it that way instead of pushing myself to lose weight, I will do better. I need to lose about 50 lbs to be at my best weight. So I am starting today.

I'll be your little cheerleader!!!! I know that you can do it!!!!

So I went to the Dr. on Monday to talk about my diabetes. Well when I found out, my 3 month average was 293. Now my 3 month average is 119 I dropped it 174 points! Well, the reason my sugar levels were SO low, was because my dosage was SO high cause my levels were too! Well, now that I brought it so down the medication was too much for me. So they cut my medication in half!! YAY!!! If I can maintain my levels through the spring, by summer I might be able to be off of the medication for good!!!

They did put me on other medication, for high blood pressure. I was just below border line, but when you are diabetic and you have high blood pressure. That is a BAD thing! It can lead to heart attack or stroke in women. So the medication that they put me on is just the lowest dose they can. But this will also help with keeping my kidney’s in good order, which is a big concern for diabetics.

Edited by Nikilynn on 02-01-13 11:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mayor
  • 888 on 02-01-13 11:28 AM
In response to Shopping for Rosita

• nikilynns sister Said:
Hi little sister. I hope your having a wonderful week so far.

I love those high heels. I would kill myself in those.

Thank you so much!!! With getting my great news from the Dr... it was a good week!

How are you? Do I get any clues about you? Cause I seriously have NO idea who you are!!!

I'm sure you wouldn't kill yourself in those shoes.... you would do just fine! I actually wore those shoes to work today!

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-01-13 12:17 PM
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • vawm Said:
I agree with Shatema, we all could figure it out Janie!

Still no computer at home and I am loving it! I went to my doctor yesterday and I did not gain any weight over the holidays. My new goal is to decrease the amount of diabetes medication I am on. I think if I think of it that way instead of pushing myself to lose weight, I will do better. I need to lose about 50 lbs to be at my best weight. So I am starting today.

I'll be your little cheerleader!!!! I know that you can do it!!!!

So I went to the Dr. on Monday to talk about my diabetes. Well when I found out, my 3 month average was 293. Now my 3 month average is 119 I dropped it 174 points! Well, the reason my sugar levels were SO low, was because my dosage was SO high cause my levels were too! Well, now that I brought it so down the medication was too much for me. So they cut my medication in half!! YAY!!! If I can maintain my levels through the spring, by summer I might be able to be off of the medication for good!!!

They did put me on other medication, for high blood pressure. I was just below border line, but when you are diabetic and you have high blood pressure. That is a BAD thing! It can lead to heart attack or stroke in women. So the medication that they put me on is just the lowest dose they can. But this will also help with keeping my kidney’s in good order, which is a big concern for diabetics.

Yes, I take a very low dose antihypertensive med. My blood pressure is 110/70 ish. I also have a cholesterol lowering medication and my total cholesterol is super low too. My goal this year is to lose the weight and get on less medication. First step is mindful eating. Then getting back into the real exercise program. Thanks in advance for the support.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to vawm

Big Sis did you send another package received a box with no name don't know who it is from

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Victoria and Nikkilynn you both have support from me

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to babigirl

Hey everyone! I just finished my first lo for the LOAD challenge, which was to make a layout with no words on it! now that was HARD!

I scrapped a picture I took when we were in Rome nearly four years ago. I still may add the title!

All roads lead to Rome By RachelUK

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Deb - those dog tags are so cool! What a great idea - the kids will love them! You got so many cute embellies for them too!

Well week three of work is over and I have had an evening G&T - life is good!

Off to leave love on Imelda and Rebecca's galleries!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
I'm so excited, I've just decided what I want to do for Spring Break! Drive to the Grand Canyon. Yes, I know it will take 3 days to drive there, but think of the adventure! And that will be another thing off my bucket list!

How fun!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Deb-doodle Said:

Wow these are awesome Deb!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics