Page 4 of 216 
Username Post: Jan.~March Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1583319)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Sorry you are sick Shatema! Hope you are feeling better soon!

I feel horrible and i am at work feel like i am coughing up a lung

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Rosita

Janie tell your son I said Happy birthday Brian

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Rosita you sound like me

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Can I be my Secret Sister? I promise to be a good one. I will check in often, only send fun stuff that I know I really want, and will be very creative as to keeping it a secret.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Less than a week until Christmas...my cards aren't done, the decorating isn't finished, I still have shopping to do, I haven't planned the menu, and nothing is wrapped!

I am with you!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Take care of yourself ladies. Lots of sickness going on. Drink fluids and get tons of rest.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Rosita...I am totally in the same situation! I am just praying for a giant miracle to be able to get it all done. I am a nervous wreck! I HATE being late and waiting till the last second...it is awful! I KNOW you will pull through and have it all work out though...you are very creative and blessed that way!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

This year has been so horrible and now right before Christmas I have to put my cat, Magenta of 18 years to sleep tomorrow I think Christmas in this house is not going to be a merry one

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to sasload4

Sorry to hear that Sandra. Hugs to you.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to tinadn

Sandra that is sad, Bless you.

amabear62
Resident
amabear62
In response to Sassy Suzi

So Sorry, Sandra that is so hard! Hugs!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Less than a week until Christmas...my cards aren't done, the decorating isn't finished, I still have shopping to do, I haven't planned the menu, and nothing is wrapped!

Hey Rosita. Long time no see!!! I'm in the same boat. I have planned the menu though but I don't know if anyone will want to eat it as dirty as my house is right now. LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
JCI

This year has been so horrible and now right before Christmas I have to put my cat, Magenta of 18 years to sleep tomorrow I think Christmas in this house is not going to be a merry one

Awwww, poor Magenta. I'm sorry Sandra. Hugs for you and the family.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
JCI

Sandra hun I am so sorry I know how you feel my beloved Muffassa passed away it will be 1 year next month. He was such a big part of my life I had him 17 years.. The only comforting words I can offer is she will be at peace now and she will be with my Jezzabell and Muffassa and they will romp and play together

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
JCI

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Rosita Said:

Hey Rosita. Long time no see!!! I'm in the same boat. I have planned the menu though but I don't know if anyone will want to eat it as dirty as my house is right now. LOL!!

I got paid today, so I did a lot of shopping online. Yahoo for Amazon.com!

And I have planned the menu...now ti find the time to cook it!

Edited by Rosita on 12-20-12 11:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Rosita

I hate the packing up and traveling part of the holiday, but the bonus is I don't have to worry about cleaning my house and planning the meal.
ON my mom's side we all order and bring our own pizza. On my husband's side we are putting frozen soups in the crockpots. When we just get together with my parents and brother, sil and nephew, my mom goes all out. How great is that!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to tinadn

Wow, you get all the options Tina!

There's just one option here...all out.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Rosita

We just do the big meal here at our house! Only my kids and hubby...but it still is a big family gathering...I "made" ALL of my own relatives! LOL!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I'm multi-talented that way, I can make the food and the guests as well!

Page 4 of 216 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics