Username Post: 2013 Resolution, Organization Calendars, do-something-a-day calendars, etc        (Topic#1583343)
Cyndi_Ray
New Kid On the Block
Cyndi_Ray

So since 2013 is right around the corner I am looking for any kind of motivational calendars. I saw one a couple years ago that had tasks you do daily on it to make you a more organized, neater house kinda person. I would love to find that again. I'd also love one that was a crafty one, each day theres a small craft or art thing you gotta do. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 12-14-12 07:34 PM
In response to Cyndi_Ray

Not crafty, but flylady has all kinds of organizing and cleaning type tips. I think I've seen a daily calendar with her tips.

Try www.flylady.net

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Tivi

I remember seeing those at books a million

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to Rosita

I SO NEED this. i cannot overstate how unorganized my house is! Really...my room has piles that I simply don't know what to do with. it's so depressing...actually depressing.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to Mercy4Free

We should start a thread where we have to post what we did that day.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I have started to organize some stuff, cause the more I leave it, the more depressing everthing gets for me.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• Mercy4Free Said:
I SO NEED this. i cannot overstate how unorganized my house is! Really...my room has piles that I simply don't know what to do with. it's so depressing...actually depressing.

Please check out flylady.net It's a website that changed my life several years ago!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Rosita

Lots of people have pinned things to Pinterest that are great sites to try. From there you could make your own calendars. My favorite is the 365 days to organization and it literally is one drawer (tiny space) a day. Seems so manageable.

Diva
In response to 950nancy

Great dieas..never completed the task of organizing my apartment....or my budget...or my car...or my files..or my office ...or my life! LOL!~~~

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics