Username Post: CLOSED-Its NOT your birthday Birthday Card Swap!        (Topic#1583353)
Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to arteshamac

• arteshamac Said:
Jci Melissa, I was on a mail opening frenzy today and I accidentally opened the card you sent Derrick. Absolutely adorable! Thank you. He left for Afghanistan yesterday, so I will make sure his cards get sent to him.

So happy it made it to you. Sorry it got there after he left. I was hoping it would make it in time. I haven't had a chance to post pictures yet.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Melissa Birlem

Super adorable, Melissa! Thanks to all of the ladies who sent birthday cards to my soldier. They are being packaged for him this week.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey ladies!
Sorry I didn't send the list the other day like I wanted because I was trying to give it a little more time and I got side tracked with taking care of my Mom, but here it comes now.

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Jci I got the new list. Thanks, Pebbles!

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson

Got the list added my Andrew to it

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to molson

Got Andrew's birthday;)

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

I was making two really cute cards and my cricut went kaput on me! Now I have to buy a new Cricut machine. And maybe I missed the post, but did Aubrey Adams and Gabriel Acosta receive their birthday cards from me? I have two more cards to get out, but apparently I won't be using my Cricut to create them! Ugh!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Oh No!!! I'm so sorry Artesha!!!! If you need any cricut die cuts and I have the cartridge, I will be happy to make them for you...

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to debby_westbrook

Debby, I was using my favorite cartridge, Forever Young, when my Cricut went out! I was cutting the layers for the outfits. It's ok, though. I put the lady figures from the cartridge away for later because I am going to get me a new machine next week. I will complete the cards that need to go out this week, though. No worries. Thank you, my friend, for such a sweet offer!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Oh I love Forever Young... I'm so happy you will get a new cricut next week....

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Hi ladies! JCI. I still have one more card to finish and I'll be home Monday (FINALLY) to do so. It's been a long couple weeks and there are several more long weeks ahead, but I think we're out of the worst of it. My aunt will be having her surgery next week, hopefully, and the surgeon thinks he'll be able to save more of the leg than originally thought. She might be home as soon as 3 weeks from today - depending on how recovery goes, of course. I have so many things to catch up on again.

Hope everyone who received a card from me liked it! Did Gabriel and Aubrey get their cards? I have to transfer the pictures from my camera (on the to-do list for Monday) so I can upload the cards I mailed.

Artesha, sorry to hear your Cricut went out on you! That always happens to me in the middle of a project as well - various tools break or just get up and walk away for a few days! I'm sure your cards will be amazing even without using the Cricut to finish them!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey ladies!
Melissa....I can dig it! I'm still not home.

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Ms. P, what's the hold up?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I'm watching Impractical Jokers and It is so funny!!! Have any of you all seen it? I haven't laughed this much in a very long time watching a TV program...

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

I haven't seen it, but I'll definitely go check it out. It sounds interesting!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Here are the cards I've mailed so far...

Birthday Card - Resist By Melissa Birlem

Birthday Card - Soldier By Melissa Birlem

Birthday Card - Princess By Melissa Birlem

Birthday Card - iPod By Melissa Birlem

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Beautiful cards Melissa..

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac

I love them all, but the iPod is by far, my favorite! Such a cute idea:)

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson

Great cards Melissa

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics