Username Post: Silhouette Online Store question.        (Topic#1583421)
Loumy 
New Kid On the Block
  • Loumy on 12-19-12 01:06 AM

Hello, I am new here, I just started with this hobby.

I've been going through the motives in the Silhouette Online Store, and I was wondering if there is a way to NOT see certain motives. For example I'm looking for tree motives that are NOT Christmas trees, but there are so many Christmas trees getting in my way.
Google for instance let you write -christmas if you don't want that word to show up in your results.

Edited by Loumy on 12-19-12 04:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 12-19-12 01:25 PM
In response to Loumy

I have another question about the silhouette. Do you have to buy a membership to purchase their designs or can you purchase one design and only pay for that design? I am thinking about upgrading from my cricut. THanks.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to ckair

You can buy one design at a time. Sorry, don't know the answer to the original question.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to disneylisa

You don't have to buy a membership, it is free. It is the images you pay for.
I have never seen a way to not get certain images.

Diva
In response to terrihooper

Correct!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-21-12 02:12 PM
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
I have another question about the silhouette. Do you have to buy a membership to purchase their designs or can you purchase one design and only pay for that design? I am thinking about upgrading from my cricut. THanks.

You buy a subscription, if you have a subscription you get more dies for your money. Any credit left over roll over to the month. If you go to silhouette.com (hope I ca put that here) Click Silhouette online store, then go to the bottom you can visit the store, when you get there click subscribe and save. That will answer your question.

Loumy, other than typing tree in the search, like I am sure you did, no other way to filter.

I just upgraded to the cameo and I thought I loved the original one....I love this one even more!!

Edited by KimKV on 12-21-12 02:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics