Username Post: No Merry Christmas here        (Topic#1583489)
Shayla4u
Tenant
Shayla4u

Husband had surgery and let me shop at Scrapbook.com for my Christmas present. I bought a Cinch and ALL accessories (over $200.00). Got box 3 weeks ago and opened it last night with family and there WAS NO CINCH MACHINE IN THE BOX.
Family thought it was a joke, but it wasn't...was going to make mini books today for family and can't. What is the deal Scrapbook.com??? I feel really bad and it is Christmas day. I am a great customer and this is what I get NOTHING?????
Anyone else have this happen?
I am rethinking where I get my Scrapbook supplies in 2013 due to this error!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-25-12 11:32 AM
In response to Shayla4u

They have really excellent customer service here. It's understandable that you're upset right now, but call them tomorrow and they will straighten it out. It's why I continue to shop here.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to stick

Stick is right, excellent customer service here. They'll handle it, no worries.

Everyone's entitled to a mistake now and then, but they'll make it right.

I check all packages received as soon as I get them to avoid this very problem, especially if its needed for something specific or a gift.

Shayla4u
Tenant
Shayla4u
In response to ScrappyMama6

I usually check all the packages,but the packing slip indicated that it was in the box. Also, since my husband couldn't go out and shop due to his surgery, we just wrapped it up for my Christmas gift because there were lots of Cinch accessories in it and I didn't want him to be bothered with wrapping individual presents since he is still recovering. I am just really disappointed in Scrapbook.com...

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Shayla4u

So sorry!! They will make it right

Shayla4u
Tenant
Shayla4u
In response to SherylEb

I hope so...

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Shayla4u

Shayla4u I'm Sorry that happened but try not to let it ruin the Holiday for you Maybe you could do something else you like, play a game with the kiddos?, go out and play in the snow?, have some Christmas treats and cocoa?, take your rolled up gift wrap and play basket ball with them into the trash or burn barrel, make a bowling game out of recyclable plastic bottles and a tennis ball...can't think of any more right now. Seriously tho don't allow it to mess up the day for you, it's not worth the worry as it will be resolved when you contact them(Gotta think Positive )
Have a Better day

Shayla4u
Tenant
Shayla4u
In response to catzscrapper

Thank you for the positive words for Christmas

lanafe
lanafe 
Resident
lanafe
In response to ScrappyMama6

I agree-they have really excellent customer service and very reliable!!!Love this site!!!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to lanafe

Hang onto everything in the box, especially the "packed by" slip, contact customer service, and they'll sort it out for you.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Don't give up on this place. I have ordered so much from here and they have the best customer service. I'm sure your family will be glad to get the gifts whenever they do. If they aren't ... rethink who you give gifts to next year

Amber Boren
Expert
Amber Boren
In response to Shayla4u

I am so very sorry!! Please email me at support@scrapbok.com with your order information. I will take good care of you.
Again, I am so sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused you.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Amber Boren

I order from here all the time and they are awesome when you need customer service. Could it have been in a separate box that didn't make it? The post office and delivery services may be responsible, not scrapbook.com.

But at any rate, I'm sure you will have your new machine very soon.

The customer support services are excellent here.

Shayla4u
Tenant
Shayla4u
In response to Henri Jean

I got my Cinch last evening after Scrapbook.com over nighted it to my home. They did goof, but I can't wait to play with it tomorrow since I have time off from work.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Shayla4u

That s what you call awesome customer service

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to SherylEb

So nice to hear good customer service stories!! Scrapbook.com-- YOU ROCK!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics