Page 2 of 51 
Username Post: *~* PROJECT 52 WEEKS *~*        (Topic#1583539)
GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdsmommy

I don't really do "Project Life" per se. I use Katrina Kennedy's daily project 365 for photo inspiration instead. I hope that's ok.

Here's here January list.
http://captureyour365.com

Since it's about motivation and inspiration, right? Just doing my bit.

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to kdsmommy

Oh yes please count me in my first year of doing project life

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B
In response to kdsmommy

I really WANT to be committed to this endeavor this year. Last year I made it through week 2 (pathetic, I know!). But this year, I've been pre-planning a little bit getting some templates ready to raise my success rate a bit. So, with baited breath, count me in!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
I don't really do "Project Life" per se. I use Katrina Kennedy's daily project 365 for photo inspiration instead. I hope that's ok.

Here's here January list.
http://captureyour365.com

Since it's about motivation and inspiration, right? Just doing my bit.

Absolutely! Whatever your interpretation is and however you want to express that. Almost everyone here starts strong and then tapers off into the abyss. So, this is to help us motivate eachother to finish what we start...together :-)

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to kdsmommy

I just ordered a bunch of the Sn@p products too! Count me in!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to amancuso

• amancuso Said:
I just ordered a bunch of the Sn@p products too! Count me in!

This is so great!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

MMS (marking my spot)...

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to kdsmommy

so is most everyone using the project life or sn@p stuff? I just decided to take a look at it and wish I had known about it before I did the calendar swap!
If you are using it, are you using the page protectors, too?

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B

Pat - Thanks so much for posting that link! I signed up for Katrina's newsletter; it should be a big help for inspiration.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Jessica G-B

Please add me. I want to do a BOM/Project Life/Photos and this will be the perfect place to keep me motivated.

Thanks Pat for sharing the site for the photos, I love it and going to use it I think.

JustMaxine
Tenant
JustMaxine
In response to kdsmommy

Count me in! I'm doing PL for the first time and I can't wait to get started. I am using mostly stuff from my own stash and WRMK pocket pages.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to JustMaxine

You're welcome. It really does help to get her "photo of the day" in the mail as well as having the whole January list. Lots of inspiration there.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Is there room for one more? If so, I'd like to play in 2013. I did this project in 2009 and then in 2011. I didn't complete 2011, got to July and just lost interest. In 2013 I want to try again but am seriously considering doing it digitally. I am not a digital scrapper but want to learn so hoping to combine them both.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Anna C

I have seen the project life before but for me love to play with emblishments and paper way toooo much. So I will be using my own stash and making my own layouts. It will be a great way for me to use up all the STUFF I have accumulated over the year

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Is there room for one more? If so, I'd like to play in 2013. I did this project in 2009 and then in 2011. I didn't complete 2011, got to July and just lost interest. In 2013 I want to try again but am seriously considering doing it digitally. I am not a digital scrapper but want to learn so hoping to combine them both.

Of course! There is always room for one more! I had to really pare down my supplies since I have moved to Puerto Rico and don't have the space I used to. So I have been digitally scrapping with Studi J (Close to My Heart) and then adding embellishments to the LO. It actually works well and it saves me time and space. It's a win! Win!

Welcome aboard!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Please add me. I want to do a BOM/Project Life/Photos and this will be the perfect place to keep me motivated.

Thanks Pat for sharing the site for the photos, I love it and going to use it I think.

Ooooh! Like we need more Sassy. Ha! But your are in...because Sassy is always good! Welcome.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to kdsmommy

Count me in I started project life last year but only made it 3 months Maybe I can make it longer with motivation from this challenge

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Count me in I started project life last year but only made it 3 months Maybe I can make it longer with motivation from this challenge

You're IN!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to kdsmommy

I have looked at the Studio J stuff but I don't scrap digitally and have plenty of room for all my scrappy goodness so I may never convert- I LOVE CTMH products, I have a friend that sells it.
I am thinking of digitally creating a collage for the week in this project but haven't decided yet.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Jessica G-B

• Jessica G-B Said:
I really WANT to be committed to this endeavor this year. Last year I made it through week 2 (pathetic, I know!). But this year, I've been pre-planning a little bit getting some templates ready to raise my success rate a bit. So, with baited breath, count me in!

I made it to week 7 of scrapped pages last year. I did take a photo a day most of the days all year. (still need to do a photo for today)

Page 2 of 51 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics