Page 5 of 51 
Username Post: *~* PROJECT 52 WEEKS *~*        (Topic#1583539)
Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Lenethren

Happy New Years ladies!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to scrappychiklet

• scrappychiklet Said:
I would love to participate in this challenge. I have been away from scrapbooking for so long and could use the motivation. Ready to rock!

And you are IN!Welcome and scrap on.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Lenethren

• Lenethren Said:
I would like to join in! I have never done this before but love the idea of it. I am physically disabled though and might not be able to get everything done and posted by Sundays but I will try.

My name is Dyana (pronounced the same as Diana). I have 3 kids, a DD 23, a DS 16, and a DD 13. A dog named Finnegan, 2 cats named Charlie Chow Mein and Kit Kat Kitty Cat, 2 bunnies, a guinea pig, 3 rodents and a bird. It is always busy in my house!

Looking forward to starting this challenge and meeting everyone.

Happy New Year!

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier. This challenge is about staying motivated to finish your 52 weeks / 365 days life project, so don't worry so much about "keeping up".

Just try to have your weekly pic of your weekly LO posted on the thread by Sunday. CHeers!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

Happy New Year groupies!

Don't wait to the last minute...try jotting down daily musings in a date book or on notecards.

Use your phone to capture moments as they present themselves...don't forget to download them in time to get on your weekly LO.

Good luck...scrap on!

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to Sassy Suzi

I was planning to do this, so this should help me. Please count me in.

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to Jessica G-B

Jessica, I live in Council Bluffs and have family in Des Moines, so travel Interstate 80 quite frequently. Our son lives in Grimes.

I do have my kits organized by topics in folders, but tried tagging through an organization program and gave up. Maybe I'll try again later. I have the memories program but seldom use it. I bought it for me and my daughters so we would be on the same program, but they are too busy and besides Mom scraps for the whole family I use Photoshop Elements. My dream is to design my own kits someday.

Can't wait to see what we are going to do here.

I cannot get email updates from this thread. Anyone else having this problem? I did on one other tread a couple of months back and someone complained and it starting working. Any ideas?

Happy New Year to all!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Bubblegirl

• Bubblegirl Said:
I was planning to do this, so this should help me. Please count me in.

Great! Just make sure you PM me your real name and address information. Welcome!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

mms...

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

• PamStewart.Iowa Said:
Jessica, I live in Council Bluffs and have family in Des Moines, so travel Interstate 80 quite frequently. Our son lives in Grimes.

I do have my kits organized by topics in folders, but tried tagging through an organization program and gave up. Maybe I'll try again later. I have the memories program but seldom use it. I bought it for me and my daughters so we would be on the same program, but they are too busy and besides Mom scraps for the whole family I use Photoshop Elements. My dream is to design my own kits someday.

I cannot get email updates from this thread. Anyone else having this problem? I did on one other tread a couple of months back and someone complained and it starting working. Any ideas?

Happy New Year to all!

Pam, I bet we cross paths on I-80 often as I have a lot of family in Omaha and venture that direction about every 5-6 weeks. In fact, I'm trying to plan to attend a scrapbooking weekend in Omaha in March.

Edited by Jessica G-B on 01-01-13 08:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Hello all, Like Jen I am an Canadian. Not only that but I live in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. She is up north and I am south by the Montana boarder. I am married and have 4 children, my two oldest Michaela and Fred are from a previous Marriage and then ther are my little princesses, Veronica 4 1/2 and Cara 2 1/2. I run a dayhome during the week so tend to be very busy but do get my creative time in the evenings. Recently I have put my girls little table in my scrap area so they can create with me.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Drayia

Hey girls.

I've got another tidbit to share.

www.ohlife.com

this site sends me an email every day asking me "how'd your day go?" It helps me get the day journaled so I don't forget. I can sit down and do it before I go to bed, and it saves it privately in my own folder.

because it comes to me with a question, it sort of demands an answer and I have been able to keep my journal recording up to date without forgetting or putting it off until later.

It's VERY helpful.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
Happy New Year groupies!

Don't wait to the last minute...try jotting down daily musings in a date book or on notecards.

Use your phone to capture moments as they present themselves...don't forget to download them in time to get on your weekly LO.

Good luck...scrap on!

Good idea, I think I have an extra calendar...

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Faithscrapper

Hi ladies! Happy New Year!

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to terrihooper

Happy New Year everyone! I didn't do an intro yet so here it is!

My name is Ashley and I'm 29. I'm a Buckeye transplant to Dallas, TX. I work for a franchise of a national moving company as a Customer Service Manager. I'm married to my best friend for just over 5 years now. We don't have any kiddies yet (maybe this year's the year?) but we have three furbabies. Two dogs, Bailey and Rylie, and a spoiled cat Lilly. And that's me in a nit shell!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

• Jessica G-B Said:
  • PamStewart.Iowa Said:

Happy New Year to all!

Pam, I bet we cross paths on I-80 often as I have a lot of family in Omaha and venture that direction about every 5-6 weeks. In fact, I'm trying to plan to attend a scrapbooking weekend in Omaha in March.

I haven't tried to get email updates from here. How do you do that?

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Hey girls.

I've got another tidbit to share.

www.ohlife.com

this site sends me an email every day asking me "how'd your day go?" It helps me get the day journaled so I don't forget. I can sit down and do it before I go to bed, and it saves it privately in my own folder.

because it comes to me with a question, it sort of demands an answer and I have been able to keep my journal recording up to date without forgetting or putting it off until later.

It's VERY helpful.

Ok. This ohlife.com is amazing! I love it. Thank you SO much for the "tidbit"...turned out it wasn't so little :-)

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

mms...(that's "marking my spot" for newbies - now I know where I left off)

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to kdsmommy

jci

Tenant
In response to kdsmommy

Please add me to the group! I think this will help me stay caught up!!!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to angie lathrop

Just signed up for ohlife.com! Thanks for the great tip.

A little about myself: I am a transplanted Canadian living in the US. Married for almost 11 years, two kids (a boy 7 and a girl 5)and I am trying PL for the first time this year. I love to travel - spent my birthday in Paris last year and went to London with Sassy Suzi aka Suzette back in September. Love that I found sb.com since I find so much inspiration and great friends here.

Page 5 of 51 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics