Username Post: Do you take less or more pictures during the winter?        (Topic#1583573)
Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

Hello and happy Saturday. I know during the summer/spring/fall months we take alot of poctures but what do you guys do for the winter months? It finally started snowing here so the kids have fun but with the temp getting colder it not practical to keep the kiddies out in the snow/cold. Does your picture taking slow down, stay steady,increase or do you stop in the winter months?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Mia1979

I think I probably take close to the same amount of photos....maybe a little less
I take a lot of photos of my son in swimming lessons, gymnastics, homeschooling trips, going to the Science Centre.....
I don't take as many outdoor photos but we do a lot of activities in the winter. I also use the winter to take photos of everyday-type activities...my son eating lunch, reading, playing games, places we go, things we eat (to add to recipe books later on). I don't take as many of those type of photos in the summer because we are always so busy with other things.
Also, sometimes there's a holiday in the winter. This past February, we went to New Zealand and I took over 1500 photos.....

Alison

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kiyawinn

With all the holidays and family birthdays in the winter I probably take more winter pictures than summer pictures when we are home.

I take the most when we travel.

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to Henri Jean

I take about the same amount of photos. Don't want to miss a precious moment!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to sabine

I take the same amount of photos no matter what season it is.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to cescrapper

less for sure. I forget to pull out the camera when we are at home, and with school and work taking up most of the time, there isn't much to take pictures of, anyway...

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to OlesyaK.

It makes no difference to me winter spring summer or fall.
I am always taking pics of the grandchildren or something. New grandbaby is really my subject at this time with his siblings and all the rest of the family.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to creater1

I think about the same?

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Juansmom

Less for me. The light is terrible in the winter.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to RedSquirrel

Less! I'm a hermit during the winter months, and other than a Christmas visit to my kids, my camera doesn't get much use.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to dwelch

I ventured into take some in the house when the time is right

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to Mia1979

I'd say less. I hate using the flash, so the shorter amount of daylight limits the pictures I take.

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to cindy312

probably the same amount over the Autumn period because we have four birthdays and our family love to party..then of course theres Christmas and New Years Eve and hubbys birthday which is the first of Jan...then ...then... oh I could go on x

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics