Page 5 of 12 
Username Post: Winner: Fabricfrenzy January -Scrap Your Pet- Challenge        (Topic#1583601)
BearFamily
Mayor
BearFamily
In response to TheBeccajb

I have no cropper hopper. I just upload my photo's at Flickr by month and year, when I need some photo's I have them printed from there, so no big photo stash at home.

~{Puppet}~
Queen
~{Puppet}~
In response to BearFamily

Off to update! Hope everyone had a great week!

As for photo organization, the majority of mine are on my computer & external hard drive. Organized in different folders. I just print them at home when I want to scrap them. I do have a couple photo boxes but the photos in them are not organized at all! lol

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to ~{Puppet}~

Here's mine:

Mad Catter By AuntyT

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to AuntyT

I know it says that i dont have to sign up for this challenge but i just wanted to stop by and say I'd love to join this group. Im Michelle from New Zealand and with having 2 dogs and 2 cats I have a few animal pictures that i have collected over the years so I'm sure I could pull of this challenge so please count me in. It was a hot day here today and I decided to go shopping for school supplies (school year in NZ runs from end of January-December and my youngest is about to start high school so off we went shopping for school books, school shoes, sneakers, school shirts, school socks, singlets, stationary and a new school bag. What a mission and what a lot of money. I did manage to keep some time aside and money to stop into my favorite scrapbooking store and buy a few new papers so yippee I'm happy. Now to sit back tonight under the air con and do some scrapping I should be doing some housework but scrapping sounds so much more fun. Hope everyone has had a lovely day/night, I always get mixed up with the time difference :).
Michelle

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to mycowsnz

Welcome Michelle!

happy go lucky
Queen
happy go lucky
In response to AuntyT

The more the merrier. Welcome Michelle.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to happy go lucky

Hi Michelle!!

JCI

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to FinallyMama

Thank you all for your kind welcomes. I have just about finished my LO to send for this challenge I'm not quite sure if I like it or not yet may have to do some minor adjustments to it
Michelle

TheBeccajb
Idol
TheBeccajb

JCI & MMS

under5feet
Diva
under5feet
In response to TheBeccajb

Here's my entry Krista!

Oh, Babe there is a deer! By Under5feet

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to under5feet

Please find attached my entry for the challenge of our crazy dog chevy. The pink ribbon that I used was only bought yesterday so that should class as NEW I hope

Our Crazy Dog Chevy By Mycowsnz

happy go lucky
Queen
happy go lucky
In response to mycowsnz

mms

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to happy go lucky

JCI

akeim1
akeim1 
Resident
akeim1

Oh, ME ME!! I just found this challenge and on christmas eve, brought home a heartworm positive cocker spaniel pup who was dropped off at the shelter after his owner was put into a nursing home and had no family to take the puppy. (apparently he was also too old to teach the dog manners either
I couldn't wait to scrape the little demon dog!

this was the first time I used this font, fussy cutting the letters, and I thought it fit him well.

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to akeim1

No scrapbooking for me tonight as I now have the aches and pains all over and I start back to work at 4.30am in the morning. I'm in my pjs and in bed and it is only 6.45pm

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to mycowsnz

JCI

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to joydee1963

Welcome, Michelle. I loved your awesome intro. My daughter was complaining the other days because she heard her teachers saying that the state is thinking about moving to a year round calendar. You're right, school supplies can be so expensive. Welcome and have a great scrappy day.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to klweist

ACU & MMS.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to klweist

jci quickly to say hi

Lorna Lee
Governor