Page 6 of 12 
Username Post: Winner: Fabricfrenzy January -Scrap Your Pet- Challenge        (Topic#1583601)
GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Lorna Lee

I am !

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Sorry everyone haven't caught up on sending and spreading my love around, have major dramas going on with my 15 year old daughter and she has me very worried, managed to get 3 hours sleep last night before I had to get up to milk. Hope to catch up soon. Hope everyone is well xxoo

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to mycowsnz

JCI

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to mycowsnz

• mycowsnz Said:
Sorry everyone haven't caught up on sending and spreading my love around, have major dramas going on with my 15 year old daughter and she has me very worried, managed to get 3 hours sleep last night before I had to get up to milk. Hope to catch up soon. Hope everyone is well xxoo

Fifteen. THERE'S an age I wouldn't want to return to for love, blood, or money! They're just big enough for their britches that they think they're big enough for their britches. Truth is, they just don't understand that their britches are bagging around their butts.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to mycowsnz

• mycowsnz Said:

Good luck with the drama! We have a 17 year old and 15 was a hard year. Have a fews years till my daughter is there...hoping for the best.
As far as giving love, no apologies necessary. Give it as you have time. I've known ladies who even continue to give love on a challenge after the month is over.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to klweist

ACU & MMS

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to klweist

here is mine

tradition By Melissadam

off to get acu!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to melissadam

JCI, ACU

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to Lorna Lee

Warning: this post is regarding a personal problem u may not want to read

Oh ladies thank you so much for all your kind words and thoughts. My 15 year old is normally great but she has very low self esteem of herself and after a major incident on Monday night and having to talk to her about it she threatened to commit suicide. So of course alarm bells rang as in our area suicide is very common and Nicole in the last 6 months has been to 2 funerals of people who have died because of this with only one being last week. Also her auntie has attempted this many times and more recently her cousin has tried twice. I rang the local suicide hot line and was told to remove all sharp knives, medicine and keys and keep an eye on her. I managed to stay awake till 1am and then had to get up at 4am to get up and milk the cows. Luckily she had a friend around which kind of helped but was also a problem to. In the end she was ok but then wouldn't talk to me all day and refused to stay the night here last night which really hurt. So I txt her to try and start a line of communication. After awhile she replied and even though we haven't spoken in person at least we have some lines open. There is a long road ahead of us all but with the support of my family, friends and people on here we will get there. Thank you so much for the support and reading.
Love

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to mycowsnz

Michelle, I will put you and your daughter in my prayers. Maybe you can get her involved in a local church youth program. Many churches here have programs for teens. They know how to relate to them and it gives them another outlet besides other confused teens. Just a thought. God bless.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Lorna Lee

Michelle -
I commented on your situation on another thread.

JCI and leaving love!
I have the pics picked out for this challenge just need to print and scrap them!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh, Michelle. It's so horrible that you're going through this.

Just remember that the best thing you can do is BE HER MOM. Which means, be tough when you need to be, fair every chance you get, mean when it counts, and apologize when you're wrong. Hug her when she'll let you and love her when she won't, and above everything else, remember...

SHE'S JUST A KID! Even though she looks almost grown up, she's still just a little girl, trying desperately to figure out where she fits in the world.

Tell her she's beautiful. Tell her she's strong. Tell her she's smart. Tell her she's perfect.

And don't give up. Ever. She will come through this, and so will you.

Prayers. You sound like you need them.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Lorna Lee

Oh, Michelle. It's so horrible that you're going through this.

Just remember that the best thing you can do is BE HER MOM. Which means, be tough when you need to be, fair every chance you get, mean when it counts, and apologize when you're wrong. Hug her when she'll let you and love her when she won't, and above everything else, remember...

SHE'S JUST A KID! Even though she looks almost grown up, she's still just a little girl, trying desperately to figure out where she fits in the world.

Tell her she's beautiful. Tell her she's strong. Tell her she's smart. Tell her she's perfect.

And don't give up. Ever. She will come through this, and so will you.

Prayers and hugs heading your way. You sound like you need them.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Mine:
Puppy Kisses By FinallyMama
TFL

fabricfrenzy
Pro
fabricfrenzy

LOL!! Love your comment!!

fabricfrenzy
Pro
fabricfrenzy
In response to mycowsnz

I am sending my prayers and love too! I only have boys... I think the God knew I could only handle boys.... It sounds like your going the right things... Best of luck

mycowsnz
Expert
mycowsnz
In response to fabricfrenzy

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, words, encouragement and prayers its amazing how much support online friends can give even though we have never ever met.
Love

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to mycowsnz

acu

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to klweist

Good morning ladies.
Have a blessed day.