Username Post: Question about Sizzix circle flip-it die        (Topic#1583639)
shortmouse
Veteran
shortmouse

I got a Sizzix Cirle Flip-it die for Christmas. Was so happy to open it on Christmas day but now I am not to happy with it. Everytime I have cut a piece of card stock with it the card falls about. The place where it is only suppose to score ends up cutting clean through. I am using it with my Big shot machine and following instructions on the package. It also makes the most awful cracking noise when It starts going through the machaine. Am I doing something wrong?

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to shortmouse

You need to use the crease pad. Makes all the difference in the world. You put it on top of the paper instead of one of the clear cutting mats.
Products Referenced in This Post:

shortmouse
Veteran
shortmouse
In response to SherylEb

Thank you. I watched the Video on here and she seemed to have no issue. I also noticed that it said something on here about the crease pad but it says nothing on the package for the die. And of course the diagram on the package shows regular sandwich of clear cutting mats. I am Still learning. Again thank you for the info.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin

I have cut it a couple of times without the crease pad with no problems.

the cracking noise often happens when you have new dies, the sandwich is just a bit tight.

shortmouse
Veteran
shortmouse
In response to Nancy Keslin

Ordered my crease pad on the evening of the 30th and received it today. (Would have probably gotten it sooner but they weren't shipping on Monday and Tuesday) Used it today and every card turned out perfect. Thanks for the info.

srlowery56
New Kid On the Block
srlowery56

Is their something I can use till I can get a crease pad

Tenant
In response to srlowery56

You might be able to use a thin piece of craft foam.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics