Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Last of 2012        (Topic#1583697)
Doreena
Governor
Doreena

What is everyone doing (or did) today that is 2012 scrappy related? I just submitted my last order of 2012 prints so that I can start fresh w/ 2013 print orders only.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Doreena

I chose some papers and photos for a challenge page with a deadline of today. It isn't going to get finished now though.

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to RedSquirrel

Nothing here I got fresh photos and Ive matched up some papers ready to get started for 2013

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to julie101

Finished a LO, changed a couple of scrapbooks around, and ordered the last of 2012 pics.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Doreena

We just moved the middle of last month. I am only able to work on some stuff that is unpacked. Like my cards. I did not do anything for 2012

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Finish up 2012? I'm still working on a book from 2010. No time for scrapping stuff today~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

Got two pages done this morning and ready for crop from a 2012 vacation. Had planned to scrap all day today and watch a movie with husband and son tonight.

Instead I had a fight with my husband and plan to spend the night in the guest house. I'm not liking him very much right now.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Henri Jean

I'm home tonight. My husband is on call for work so I figured I'd crack open a bottle of moscato and head to my scraproom to bring in the new year playing with paper, scissors and glue. Gotta get this new year off to a scrappin' great start!

Happy New Year ya'll!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

• Henri Jean Said:
Got two pages done this morning and ready for crop from a 2012 vacation. Had planned to scrap all day today and watch a movie with husband and son tonight.

Instead I had a fight with my husband and plan to spend the night in the guest house. I'm not liking him very much right now.

Ooohhhh booo! It sucks to fight w/ your spouse any time of year but especially sucks when you're trying to ring in a New Year! Hope it blows over soon!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to olleharr

• olleharr Said:
I'm home tonight. My husband is on call for work so I figured I'd crack open a bottle of moscato and head to my scraproom to bring in the new year playing with paper, scissors and glue. Gotta get this new year off to a scrappin' great start!

Happy New Year ya'll!

Sounds good! I scrapped a lot this month so no scrapping for me tonight. Perhaps some more organizing. Oh, and I have 2 unopened Stella Rosa bottles that are calling my name! LOL!

julie101
Idol
julie101

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Finish up 2012? I'm still working on a book from 2010. No time for scrapping stuff today~Judy

Hehe since I just really got into scrapbooking I have to start at 2007 when my daughter was born

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

• mrsdriver5 Said:

Well if you put it that way then I still have 1995 and forward, LOL!
I don't scrap chronologically so I will never be "caught up".

But I figured there were some things people wanted to do by the new year that would make them feel accomplished and ready for the New Year and that's why I asked the question.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to julie101

• julie101 Said:
  • mrsdriver5 Said:

Hehe since I just really got into scrapbooking I have to start at 2007 when my daughter was born

I got you beat----1995, when my son was born! LOL!

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to Doreena

I finished 3 los of my boys...I have been working on them off and on since...ready for this...October. I know, crazy right?

So I decided today was the day to stop fussing and just put it down on paper...and I love them. The boys and the los!

I will try to post them tomorrow.

Wishing for a lot more scrapping in 2013 and a year for all filled with love and laughter.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to ScrappinMom4

• ScrappinMom4 Said:
I finished 3 los of my boys...I have been working on them off and on since...ready for this...October. I know, crazy right?

So I decided today was the day to stop fussing and just put it down on paper...and I love them. The boys and the los!

I will try to post them tomorrow.

Wishing for a lot more scrapping in 2013 and a year for all filled with love and laughter.

Good for you and ditto on the "wish"!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ScrappinMom4

Tempted to run out and buy a bottle of moscato for myself for the new year but I really don't want to go where Bill is to get my car keys. I have everything to make Fuzzy Navels, but again, do not want to go to that part of the house to get the stuff.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

• Henri Jean Said:
Tempted to run out and buy a bottle of moscato for myself for the new year but I really don't want to go where Bill is to get my car keys. I have everything to make Fuzzy Navels, but again, do not want to go to that part of the house to get the stuff.

Wow! It's worse than I thought! In a fight and no alcohol?!?!?!? LOL! JK

Seriously though...hope it's better soon. How much longer until New Years for you?

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Doreena

I got four cards made today, and that's with being sick. Pretty proud of myself.
I won't be doing anything tomorrow since my husband will be home though. Doing swaps has really helped get my mojo going again! Can't wait to start off this new year right.

Expert
In response to fknapoleon

I finally finished my 4th of July weekend LOs for 2012 so I can finally start putting some of the rest of July'12 in my family album...some...because I still have some huge events from July to do! We're talking a stack of photos that's almost 1.5" high!!! ...could be lots of WRMK photo pages in my future so I can get done with summer soon!

I had planned to order a bunch of photos from Cmas and our October vacation because Snapfish's 50% off sale ends tonight, but it's not looking like that will happen...

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to HuskerMom98

I completed four LO for my brother Christmas. Watching football for the next week. If you aren't watching football well scrapbooking would be second choice. Been doing that since I was a kid.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics