Username Post: Digital Scrapbooking        (Topic#1583749)
fishdc
fishdc 
Veteran
fishdc

Happy New Year! Got a new laptop from Santa. Want to do some digital scrapping. What software do people suggest???

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-02-13 01:46 PM
In response to fishdc

Memory Mixer...easy as pie and frugally priced. Hate to use the word "cheep"! lol I also have pse and hate it. Have been using it for 5 years. Check out my gallery as I am totlly digi!!

Go to memory mixer dot com and check it out.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-02-13 01:52 PM
In response to charK

A lot of people use Photoshop Elements. You can download a 30-day trial to check it out. It does have a learning curve, but I love it! I like that it's so much more than a scrapbooking tool, but I do use it for all my scrapping - digi pages, fixing photos for paper scrapping, doing titles and journalling, cleaning up images to turn into die-cuts, making embellishments, resizing and altering digital stamps, etc.

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B
In response to stick

Storybook Creator from Creative Memories; 30 day free trial, but I think some of the full functions of the program are allowed in the trial. I'm now 100% digital and haven't regretted a single second of it.

fishdc
fishdc 
Veteran
fishdc
In response to Jessica G-B

Thank you. All good suggestions!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to stick

• stick Said:
A lot of people use Photoshop Elements. You can download a 30-day trial to check it out. It does have a learning curve, but I love it! I like that it's so much more than a scrapbooking tool, but I do use it for all my scrapping - digi pages, fixing photos for paper scrapping, doing titles and journalling, cleaning up images to turn into die-cuts, making embellishments, resizing and altering digital stamps, etc.

I agree with everything Stick said especially that's it's more than for digital scrapbooking. You won't grow out of this programme.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics