Username Post: Punches        (Topic#1583771)
kathy.gayhart
New Kid On the Block
kathy.gayhart

I am just starting scrapbooking as well and my question is: Is there a punch that has a variety of shapes? I am looking for a multipurpose punch that does more than just one shape. If anyone can help Thank you in advance.

Kathy G

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to kathy.gayhart

There are a few but I'm not sure if this is what you have in mind. There are corner punches that do three different corners. And Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page can be used just for the corner or in combination with the edge.....

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to CrimsonMama

I'm not 100% sure this is what you're thinking of either, but maybe you'd be happier with a die cutting system? In the long run, it's actually cheaper than buying individual punches. For example, if you purchased a set of Spellbinder dies (I get mine when they're 40% off at Hobby Lobby, usually), that's 4 decorative dies in this particular set below. Much cheaper than buying 4 decorative punches.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Here Kitty

You can put the Spellbinders and lots of other brands of dies in a Cuttlebug plus you can emboss with it. The machine and tons of dies and folders will easily fit in a tote that would not be very big. The elctronic machines are much more expensive so if you are willing to make a moderate investment, you could look into a Cuttlebug. You can investigate them right here in the Superstore.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics