Hi everyone! Welcome! This challenge is about using our 'stuff' and, maybe, trying something new.
The goal is to complete up to four different LO's, each one fulfilling a different category - a product, a color, a technique, and a theme. You may enter one LO for each category, but you may not use the same LO to fulfill more than one of these categories. You do not have to do all four. You may, of course, stack other challenges with any of the LO's you enter here. Only LO's created and uploaded between January 1 and midnight PST January 31, 2013 will qualify.
At the end of the month, I will ask you to vote for your top 3 favorites from each category. You will receive a vote for each of your LO's just for voting, and any twists that are completed will get an extra vote. Those who complete all four LO's will receive an additional vote for each of their LO's. I will create a poll with the top vote-getters from each category so we can choose an overall winner to whom I will send a small RAK.
Category One ~ Product: Ribbon
Has it been awhile since you've used ribbon on a page? Or is it one of your go-to embellies? Either way, everyone can do this one. Dig out some ribbon, and use it on your page. Twist: Use 3+ different ribbons on your LO.
Category Two ~ Color: Blue
We'll start out simple and go with blue. You may do a completely monochromatic LO if you wish, but any LO that is at least 50% blue will qualify for this challenge. Twist: Use 3+ different blue items on your page (not including the photo). For example, using blue patterned paper, blue brads, and blue buttons would qualify for this twist.
Category Three ~ Technique: Punching
All of us probably have at least one punch. I want to see punching on your pages - a lot or a little - it's up to you. Twist: Distress your punching. Punch a shape and crumple it before you add it to your page. Tear or crumple your edge punching. Whatever you want, just describe what you did.
Category Four ~ Theme: New
I know, not very original, but I know this one can be stacked because I've seen this topic on a few other challenges already this month. Do a LO about something new, use a new product, or try a new technique. Again, just tell us what you did. Twist: Use the word 'new' somewhere on your LO.
The fine print:
1. Any size LO 8x8 or larger is allowed, including 2-pagers. I will allow digi, but please realize some of the challenges will not apply to digi (especially in the technique category). If you can convince me that your digi LO fulfills the challenge, I will allow it. Keep in mind that the RAK will be for paper scrapping.
2. Please allow public embedding on your pages. Also, please specify the category in which you are entering your LO in your post and in your description.
3. If you get love, leave love. I will not be a psycho about this, but if I notice that someone habitually neglects commenting on the other players' entry LO's, that person will be disqualified from winning the RAK.
4. Please, only share LO's that fit one or more of the categories. Commenting on shared LO's is up to each individual player.
1. Carolyn (vincarash) 1*,2*
2. Paula (Faithscrapper) 1*,2,3*,4*
3. Deepa (rahulsmom) 1*,2*,3*,4*
4. Kena (Bubblegirl) 1*,2*,3*,4
5. Mary (GMFTS)
6. Julie (julie101) 2*,3*
7. Sara (SaraS) 1*
8. Mia (Mia1979) 1,2*,3,4*
9. Becky (beck bear) 1*,2*,3*,4
10. Lesley (LesleyC) 2*,3*,4*
11. Bev (scrapperbee) 1*,3*,4
12. Tena (Tena E.) 1*,2*,3*,4*
13. Denay (denayc) 1*,2*,3*,4*
14. Glenda (Just G)
15. Carol (NMscrapper) 2*,3*,4
16. Olesya (OlesyaK.) 1*,2*,3*,4*
17. Doreena (Doreena) 1,2,3,4
18. Marci (Marcilb) 1*,2*,3*,4
19. Shatema (babigirl) 1
20. Jen (Jen E) 1*,2*,3*
21. Lauren (blooberry56) 1*,2*,3,4*
22. Laura (lcmemories) 1*,2*,3*,4*
23. Lisa (lpeeps) 1,2*
24. Amanda (amanda27) 1*,3*,4
25. Carol (SnowDog) 4
26. Melanie (Lamoo12)
27. Pam (fabricfrenzy) 1*,2*,3*,4*
28. Tracy (Tracy F) 1*,2*,3*,4*
29. Corky (under5feet) 3*
30. Pat (GentlewoodFarms) 1,2*,3*,4*
31. Pam (Pam in TX)
32. Michelle (mycowsnz) 1*,2*,3*,4*
33. danigirl786 1*,2*,3*,4*
34. Deana (dlwj2) 2*,4
35. rtoben40 1*,2*,3,4*
36. Victoria (vawm) 1*,2*,3
37. Drea (DreaSlee) 2*
38. Nancy (scrappindmbfan) 1*,2*,3,4*
39. Linda (Lindaj3) 1,2*,3,4*
40. Melody (FinallyMama) 3,4